ATTENTION CHOCOHOLICS

TrixySlim

Let me know your favourite chocolately fixes.

I have just had a Rice Krispies Squares Totally Chocolatey - it was 3pp for the break size one. It definitely cured my craving!!

just had my daily curly wurly :D

Weight Watchers Rich Chocolate pudding things are awesome and are only 2 points

And today I tried an iced hot chocolate - the WW hot chocolate mix I don't like hot but I mixed it with 100ml of hot water then added 100ml of skimmed milk and a load of ice - it was really nice :)

Like the 1pp WW choc bars, although i have to have 2 :rolleyes:

I rarely eat chocolate but when i do get a craving for it I have a curly wurly as its a full size one & still only 3PP. :)
And they are nice after being in the freezer for a couple of hours. xx

I like a Twirl, they are 6pp's so a treat but they taste extra chocolately compared to other chocolate bars so it's a really good fix!

I also LOVE the WW mini rolls, but i can't have them in the house because i actually can't eat just one, they are THAT good - the whole packet goes in one!

Thetrigos said:
I like a Twirl, they are 6pp's so a treat but they taste extra chocolately compared to other chocolate bars so it's a really good fix!

I also LOVE the WW mini rolls, but i can't have them in the house because i actually can't eat just one, they are THAT good - the whole packet goes in one!

Hahaha I'm exactly the same with those mini rolls! I actually haven't eaten much choc since I started this though. :(

Sadly I can't do chocolate in small doses. So I either don't have it or I go nuts with it. Drove to Asda at 9.30pm the other night for a KitKat Chunky.....:(

Sneeze said:
Sadly I can't do chocolate in small doses. So I either don't have it or I go nuts with it. Drove to Asda at 9.30pm the other night for a KitKat Chunky.....:(

Yup that's exactly why I've stayed away from it so much. If I eat any I know it'll be like a chocolate eating frenzy!! :p

My husband calls me Frank the Tank when it comes to chocolate... for anyone who's seen the Will Ferrell film Old School they'll know what i mean... it's all or nothing!!

Thetrigos said:
My husband calls me Frank the Tank when it comes to chocolate... for anyone who's seen the Will Ferrell film Old School they'll know what i mean... it's all or nothing!!

Hahaha!! That's classic... Yeah my fella was always buying me chocolate and I couldn't resist it. He's under strict instructions to not buy me any of that now lol! ;)

Hehe I just had a flake from a multipack, worked it out at only 4pp too! Mmm... :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

SadakoStacey said:
Curly wurly, or a crunchie from a 4pack is only 5pp and is soo sweet and chocolatey it definitely gives me my fix!

Thanks for that... Twirl from that 4 pack multipack is only 5pp too and you feel like you're eating loadsa chocolate lol! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Cadburys Buttons! Only 3pps and really satisfy that lust for chocolate.

M&s millionaire caramel and chocolate shortbread squares.. Just 4pp each!! There very yummy!! Bought them by chance last weekend as something naughty... Turns out there not as bad as I thought!! They come in a pack of 6

Back