Attention Dukaners in Liverpool or Glasgow

willbefabulousat26

Likes to Dukan
Just wanted to tell you about a restaurant called "Viva Brazil" I went to with my friends last night. It's one of these buffet restaurants with food from...you've guessed it...Brazil.

Anyway it's a Dukaners dream restaurant as they have unlimited salad and meat! :D:D:D

Anyone else been?

From their website:

"15 different types of Beef, Lamb, Chicken and Pork are typically available both Lunch and Dinner , including Cap of Rump, Rump, Sirloin, Flank Steak, Lamb Leg, Pork Ribs, Pork Loin with Parmesan, Smoked Gammon, Chilli Chicken, Herb Chicken Leg, Homemade Brazilian Sausage, Chicken and Bacon and Beef Ribs, all slowly roasted over our charcoal barbeque.

To accompany the meats served to your table, visit our Salad Island which boasts over 20 different variations of freshly prepared salads, vegetables, cold meats, fruits, breads and sauces, as well as no fewer than 8 traditional hot Brazilian dishes for you to enjoy."

My son went to Bem Brasil on Tuesday he said it was fab and that 'I would love it because of all the meat'
Defo want to try it restaurants in Liverpool & Manchester think its the same as 'bar viva brasil'

Yum meat and salad!! Think we'll go in January, thanks for the tip.

Back