ATTENTION VEGGIES!

fifi90

Call out to any veggies on SW out there!

Wanting to share recipe ideas and how you're generally finding the diet!

Need some veggie friends to help motivate me on SW! :D

Lots of veggies and vegans on sw :)

Im vegetarian although mostly steer clear of milk!

Lots of lovely meat free options. Welcome xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not veggie but do like my green days! They're so much easier for quick and easy meal ideas when I'm out and about. I'm not very imaginative with my green meals - tend to save that for family meals that generally have meat. I just love good old comfort food like jacket potato cheese and beans! Really fancy egg quorn sausages beans and chips at the moment!

Make sure you are doing green - noone told me when I first started, but if you're veggie you're basically already doing green so you should be having 2 Healthy extras! :) Good luck.

I'm not strictly veggie. I don't eat meat but I do eat fish. So far in the last 5 weeks I have had prawns twice and tuna 3 times I think.
So all in all totally doable as a veggie.

Some delicious recipes I have enjoyed are: syn free shepherds pie using veggie mince, homemade coleslaw, ratatouille, superspeed soup, cauliflower cheese and Slimming World chips. Infact all of those were syn free and some had my healthy extra's in.

Eating out I have had the Quorn chilli on a jacket potato and the sweetpotato, chickpea & spinach curry from Wetherspoons.
I had chana masala, veg curry and plain rice at the Indian and tofu with mangetout and a vegetable noodle dish with spring onions, peppers etc at the Chinese.

Oh my- I'm making myself peckish!

I haven't eaten meat (except fish) since I was 13, so 11 years now and I've never eaten so healthily!!! I think I was a lazy "veggie" before- microwave meals or pasta and sauce, but now I'm experimenting with all sorts of fruit and veg!

Basically, enjoy!

Back