August 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hi guys, you know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just its fair on everyone if you update us with results.

Looking forward to another cracking month guys xxx

I am a Monday and have 5 weigh ins with 1 holiday on 15th! I'm going away so can I go with 4lbs please. It takes me to a 'normal' BMI!
And over my 2 stone award!!

Thanks so much!

Ruth
X

Monday is my weigh in day and id like 7lb off please :)

I am on holiday the first week in August and therefore expect a gain in week 2. I would like 4lbs off in August, my weigh in is Tuesday.

Good luck everybody :)

I'm in , got a 2 week holiday in Cornwall starting 20th, no reliable scales. I'm going for a measly 3lb but would be v pleased. Monday weigh in please, will help discipline over the weekend.

Not a lot of wifi down there, I will do my best while away to keep a diary going . It's the long term that counts.

Thanks Sazmajig for your efforts in keeping these challenges going, much appreciated.

I'm in , got a 2 week holiday in Cornwall starting 20th, no reliable scales. I'm going for a measly 3lb but would be v pleased. Monday weigh in please, will help discipline over the weekend.

Not a lot of wifi down there, I will do my best while away to keep a diary going . It's the long term that counts.

Thanks Sazmajig for your efforts in keeping these challenges going, much appreciated.
so is it week 3 +4 that are holidays or 4 + 5? xx

Welcome to the old & new faces (not that I'm calling you old…honest!)

Im looking forward to this month, some challenges as i have a day at the races planned which will involve alcohol! Don't think I currently have any other challenges to contend with but who knows!

What about everyone else? Do you have any hurdles this month, anything you need extra support with? xx

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 11.04.04.png

Oh yes.... Friday 5th I'm out for dinner plus a bottle of champagne plus a bottle of wine. Sunday 7th I'm going to Bettys tea rooms (although I think I've sorted that bit out!) it's my birthday on Friday 12th and I am away in Gloucester with the in laws all weekend....

Ruth
X

Ruth , you're a disgrace! Get a grip.
Limit yourself to just 3 bottles of poo.

Sazmajig, what could possibly go wrong? Hurdles, races , I know it's flat season..... I've just been as good as possible on a night out. Not very good.

Rooting for everyone.

Hahaha @Quins that made me giggle!!
I am proper worried about it though. Family traditional birthday thing and the alcohol is pre ordered. My consultant says she is going to talk to me about flexible synning on Monday!

Good luck to everyone :)

Ruth
X

Count me in :D As there are 5 Mondays and I am a Monday weigher I shall go for 5lbs I don't have any holidays :( ever boo hoo ;)

10lbs please - bloody well better hit that target too!

No holidays booked at the moment, though thinking about going away at the end of August - will let you know (though I could probably find a different group to weigh in at so ignore this whole thing!)

Still Thursdays.

Last edited:
Back