August 2016 Challenge

Perfect challenge for me as I'm a returning member today. I'm going to aim for ten pounds weighing on a Friday. No holidays as I've just got back from sunny Portugal to grey East Midlands lol . Good luck everyone x

Perfect challenge for me as I'm a returning member today. I'm going to aim for ten pounds weighing on a Friday. No holidays as I've just got back from sunny Portugal to grey East Midlands lol . Good luck everyone x

Good luck :D

Thanks princess

Hey, can I join please? Just returned to SW yesterday so want to hit it hard this month!

I weigh Fridays, I'd like to lose 12lb in the four weigh ins I have this month.

Hey, can I join please? Just returned to SW yesterday so want to hit it hard this month!

I weigh Fridays, I'd like to lose 12lb in the four weigh ins I have this month.

Good Luck..... that cat is sooooooo cute lol

Hi guys, you know the drill

I need....
  • Weigh in day
  • Target for the month
  • Any holiday dates
All I ask is that you post your results weekly even if its a bad result there is no judgement here. Just its fair on everyone if you update us with results.

Looking forward to another cracking month guys xxx

Sorry Sarah, my bad I'm away from 20th till Sept, I could change to a Thursday weigh in and get 3 in before I go? No drama if too late.

Hi can I join please. Would like to lose 10 lbs. Monday weigh in. No holidays to book. I'm new to slimming world starting on Monday so my first loss won't be till next week. Is that okay?

Hi folks...... 2.5 for me Sweetheart x

Back