August 2016 Challenge

Everyone's doing brilliantly ... Hoping to fill my square with green tomorrow! X

Loads of GREEEEEEN :D:D

How are we doing @claire list @X88B88 ?

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 07.21.42.png

How is everyones weekends looking?

Cinema was good last night, didn't go where I wanted to eat and was in a grump as forgot my shoes and ended up having to wear wellies… I was in such a bad mood. Opted for penne arrabbiata with grilled chicken which was so spicy but was only a few syns. That was all my syns for the day and I steered clear of any sweeties/popcorn although being in such a foul mood I could have eaten it all! Stuck to diet coke so feel i deserve a halo today!

Cinema was good last night, didn't go where I wanted to eat and was in a grump as forgot my shoes and ended up having to wear wellies… I was in such a bad mood. Opted for penne arrabbiata with grilled chicken which was so spicy but was only a few syns. That was all my syns for the day and I steered clear of any sweeties/popcorn although being in such a foul mood I could have eaten it all! Stuck to diet coke so feel i deserve a halo today!

halos definitely earned !!

Well done you! LOVE popcorn so hats off to you!

I have a hen do tonight, but wont overdo it food wise as a couple of us have got some sharing platters between us. Will limit drinks too. After tonight the rest of the weekend is on plan and nothing in my way of being on plan 100%.

Well done!
Been a bit naughty and and having fish and chips but will have a tiny portion and no other syns. Will be on it! Hoping for a 2.5lb loss at least this week for my two and a half stone - 3lbs would take me into a new number too!

Well done you! LOVE popcorn so hats off to you!

I have a hen do tonight, but wont overdo it food wise as a couple of us have got some sharing platters between us. Will limit drinks too. After tonight the rest of the weekend is on plan and nothing in my way of being on plan 100%.

Everyone's on hen dos this weekend! I really need to try and keep control....

BUT did an early weigh in because our hen do starts at 9am tomorrow so no chance to weigh in and I've lost 1lb! :bunnydance:

4lbs off for me ... First week and not all to plan (under not over eating ) so I'm pleased

Went to see Foot Loose with Gareth Gates at Bristol today
daughter bought me lunch - opps but I did avoid the icecream in the theatre and the Magnum after - so I am sure if I am very frugal with my syns I can claw that back hope so
BUT if I dont that is what real life is going to be just like that and its all about getting it back off even if it does take a couple of weeks

Foot Loose was so worth it

Back