August 2016 Challenge

Thanks hun people are so lovely here! Love it:)

3 and a half for me please :) xx

Awesome.... that's great :D

How is everyones weekends looking?

Cinema was good last night, didn't go where I wanted to eat and was in a grump as forgot my shoes and ended up having to wear wellies… I was in such a bad mood. Opted for penne arrabbiata with grilled chicken which was so spicy but was only a few syns. That was all my syns for the day and I steered clear of any sweeties/popcorn although being in such a foul mood I could have eaten it all! Stuck to diet coke so feel i deserve a halo today!

You're my hero lol well done x

4lbs off for me :)

Great going :D

Everyone's on hen dos this weekend! I really need to try and keep control....

BUT did an early weigh in because our hen do starts at 9am tomorrow so no chance to weigh in and I've lost 1lb! :bunnydance:

Go you :D

4lbs off for me ... First week and not all to plan (under not over eating ) so I'm pleased

That's brilliant sweetie...

Woohoo 6lb gone today for me, very pleased! :D

Oh my goodness that's awesome :D

Failing miserably this week. Some girls off work on hols so I'm doing an extra day this week leaving me very little time to get cook and prep. Eating lots of free fruit like pineapple and bananas and grapes tho so hopefully the fact I'm not opting for syns will help me

Oh sweetie these things happen and we can only do the best with the circumstances we have x

'Ning everyone. Just half a pound off, but enough to get me into the 12'13s , v pleased to get a loss.....

A BBQ on Sat & Sun evenings was probably a bit too much. No booze, just the titbits that were tempting especially as I was hungry ( pakoras, Pringles , 2 sausages! To name a few. I'm a synner!)

Way to go Quins.... rode your way down a bracket well done :D

-1lb for me today please

Well done Hun... love the new profile picture too x

Well done!

Whopper of a pound off for me too! Very happy with this, had a hen do and family BBQ so although over on syns plenty of water and on plan surrounding this.

Good luck to everyone weighing today and best of luck for the rest of the week :) xx

Huge pound..... all gone :D

Sorry getting used to this!!
I lost 2 and a half lb week 1.
Thank you x

well done for both weeks :D

I'm getting all confused about which week we are on! minus 1 last week and minus 1 this week, thanks Sarah. (I weigh on mondays)

Awesome :D

My goodness there are loads of peeps doing the challenge :D I hope I haven't miss congratulating anyone... if I have I am so sorry it wasn't on purpose x

I lost another 2lbs so I'm happy :bunnydance:

My goodness there are loads of peeps doing the challenge :D I hope I haven't miss congratulating anyone... if I have I am so sorry it wasn't on purpose x

I lost another 2lbs so I'm happy :bunnydance:
Well done you!!

Thanks for updating @Sazmajig i also need to book the week after off as I'm away with work... Help me! 2 weeks in a row! I had better get that 2lbs on the Monday after haha!

Ruth
X

Back