August 2016 Challenge

Sorry guys busy day today so haven't been able to reply to you all, you are all doing fab and I'm loving seeing our results! Its definitely pushing me to shift this 1.5lbs!

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 15.16.14.png

Some awesome losses - well done :)

1lb off for me this week - hoped for more as its my first full week back on plan but every pound lost from here is a weight I haven't seen on the scale in YEARS so I'll take that!

Good luck this week all x

Well done! X

Can I join in please? I'm back from my holiday now. Will weigh in tomorrow and then it will be Tuesdays as of next week. I want 7lb off if I can by the end of Aug xx

Everybody is doing so well! Congrats on all your losses. I have put on lbs 1.5 after being on holidays last week. Totally expected.

But.... to my surprise.... I have been voted woman of the year 2016 in my class. :eek: I was a bit embarrased to get the reward when I put on weight this week. I really, really did not expect that :)

Everybody is doing so well! Congrats on all your losses. I have put on lbs 1.5 after being on holidays last week. Totally expected.

But.... to my surprise.... I have been voted woman of the year 2016 in my class. :eek: I was a bit embarrased to get the reward when I put on weight this week. I really, really did not expect that :)

Congratulations!! That's brilliant news x

Well done that is brilliant- the plan is designed to fit around your life and if it means putting a bit on and taking it off again then so be it! You definitely deserve it!!

Ruth
X

Hi Sarah,

I've had to go away so won't be able o WI this week. Unfortunately I'm eating my way through everything too! :mad:

Sorry to be a pain.

Massive Congratulations! Well done, you must feel amazing :) Like Ruth said the plan is there to fit around your life, you are allowed gains as well as losses, that's life! So pleased for you xxx

Fab losses guys - I really am loving all the GREEN! Gains are nothing to be ashamed of so don't ever apologise for missing a weigh in or getting a gain/maintain.

Lost 1.5 last night and back into my target zone! I love that I had a few week off plan with being away and its taken me less time to lose it that it took to put it back on. The plan definitely does work!

I was also voted my groups woman of the year which was just so lovely and overwhelming! I love my group and they support they give me - so needless to say Im buzzing!

IMG_2815.JPG
IMG_2832.JPG

Fab losses guys - I really am loving all the GREEN! Gains are nothing to be ashamed of so don't ever apologise for missing a weigh in or getting a gain/maintain.

Lost 1.5 last night and back into my target zone! I love that I had a few week off plan with being away and its taken me less time to lose it that it took to put it back on. The plan definitely does work!

I was also voted my groups woman of the year which was just so lovely and overwhelming! I love my group and they support they give me - so needless to say Im buzzing!

View attachment 183186
View attachment 183187

Well done you look lovely- very well deserved indeed!!!

Ruth
X

View attachment 183186
View attachment 183187

Congratulations! That's amazing, you look fab! X

View attachment 183186
View attachment 183187

Wow well done!! thats awesome! xx

Back