August 2016 Challenge

Well done @Merlin79 fab fab loss!
Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 08.28.12.png

Ooh, I like the look of this thread! Can I join in too please?

I weigh in on Tuesday. I'd like 7lb off this month, I was away last weekend but no other holidays planned!

2nd August I lost 1lb

9th August I lost 1.5lb.

I also won Woman of the Year at my group too!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Whats your weigh in day? do you have any holidays? What was your result for week one? :) Lots of questions i know but welcome!!

Do you have a week one result? Welcome to the challenge :)

His saz thanks for the welcome! I weigh in on Wednesdays. No hols. 2lb off last week. Sts this week (damn my husband and his brainwave to have pizza on Monday night!). Still hoping I can pull it back for the month!

Last edited:
Lost 1 pound this week. What I love about SW is that this week I had a dirty great burger, fries and milkshake but the rest of the week I reduced my syns and was an angel and am still able to loose weight. Lets be honest i'm not going to spend the rest of my life burger free.. that would be too sad! :)

Well done everyone! 2lbs off for me this week

How is everyones weekends looking?

Cinema was good last night, didn't go where I wanted to eat and was in a grump as forgot my shoes and ended up having to wear wellies… I was in such a bad mood. Opted for penne arrabbiata with grilled chicken which was so spicy but was only a few syns. That was all my syns for the day and I steered clear of any sweeties/popcorn although being in such a foul mood I could have eaten it all! Stuck to diet coke so feel i deserve a halo today!
Lost 1.5lb. I am so pleased with myself tho as I have lost 12 inches in 8 weeks. X

Back