August 2016 Challenge

Chart is looking fantastic guys and can I just say some incredible losses again this week (@MilliesMummyx @Titch88 !!) Incredible!

Massive well done to @Titch88 and @Quins for smashing their August Targets
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

How is everyone else doing - @Emmaparsey @sarahandmolly @claire list ??

Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 07.21.30.png

How is everyones weekends looking?

Cinema was good last night, didn't go where I wanted to eat and was in a grump as forgot my shoes and ended up having to wear wellies… I was in such a bad mood. Opted for penne arrabbiata with grilled chicken which was so spicy but was only a few syns. That was all my syns for the day and I steered clear of any sweeties/popcorn although being in such a foul mood I could have eaten it all! Stuck to diet coke so feel i deserve a halo today!
do you have a week one result? well done, you'll be needing some new clothes by now won't you?!!! xx
1.5lbs loss. First week. I am in between sizes now so hopefully get some new clothes after summer x

1 pound off for me this week.....

Right I know I'm supposed to be on holiday but I managed to get an earlier train so I went to group and I've put 1.5lbs on which I'm pleased with after my lovely weekend away for my birthday. I will also be weighing next week but later on in the week as I am away with work!
Sorry to be a pain :)

Ruth
X

Cant make it tonight as i have to work late, but will call a maintain and update you all properly next week.

Massive congrats @Ellie Hickman thats a blooming massive loss!!!
Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 16.22.47.png

Fantastic losses all around. Well done everybody.

Ellie Hickman, lbs 7? :eek: Bloody hell, how did you do that? That's amazing!!!! Brilliant :)

lbs 2.5 off for me today. Back to my pre-holiday weight, very happy me :D

3lb off this week and I won woman of the year!

Wooooooo and a great big Hoooooooo...... well done you :D

Omg omg omg

I lost 7lb! Back on plan and getting myself back in the zone!

Oh my goodness .... gasp.... faint!!!

MASSIVE well done to @bloodcoveredprincess for smashing your monthly target as well! Sorry I shall amend for the next time I update! Time is not on my side today!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Lovely

Lost 2lbs this week

Well done hun :D

Fantastic losses all around. Well done everybody.

Ellie Hickman, lbs 7? :eek: Bloody hell, how did you do that? That's amazing!!!! Brilliant :)

lbs 2.5 off for me today. Back to my pre-holiday weight, very happy me :D

Go you... right on it.... Yay

Very chuffed with a 3.5lb loss this evening!!!

Awesome loss :D

Back