August 26th Newcastle upon Tyne VFBC

Hello everybody peeps!!! Well the stories I could tell but as you all know - what goes on tour, stays on tour LMFTO!!!!

We are all ill from lack of sleep and just about to do it all again NOW - yahoo!

Have only got one photo so far but more will be snapped when they're least expecting it muhahahahahahaha!

Report back soon (ish)

Certainly are Queenie!!!!!

I'm here on my lonesome while they all popped off to do a bit of retail therapy!!! Gonna hit the sofa in a minute!

I need to gather myself for tonight's adventures....LOL

Oooh you go girls :D

I saw Sharon, Amanda, Mandy, Sarah, Lacey and Isobel this afternoon and they all looked very lovely and I have come home as going to a wedding tomorrow but they should be out in Newcastle now.
Irene xx

Hiya!!

No time to post anything now as I'm so tired and I need to sleep.

Just to say I'm home but...
Car broke down before I even left the airport grounds.

Called Green Flag.....gorgeous man picked me up to tow me....and......I flirted with him all the way home!!!

Oh god...what have I turned into??? lol :confused: :D :rolleyes:

Amanda
xx

Back from VFBC!

Hi Guys,

I managed to drag myself back to the train station in Newcastle and head back home at tea time today
Really didn't want to leave and end such a great weekend.:(

Isobel and myself sound very sultry and husky today after singing so much and so loud to some of Queen's and Meatloaf's finest tunes!!!:D

In fact, I think we all reminded Newcastle of the lyrics to "Glowing Like The Metal on The Edgae Of A Knife!!"....THE FULL VERSION:eek: (even though the DJ had stopped playing the track!!)

It was lovely to meet Amanda(Loopy) and Mary (Maisie) in person. Roll on the next meet. I have gained so much from seeing you all again and it was exactly what I needed to do to get my head into the right gear again, so big hugs and thanks:)

Sharon took some photos of us all and I'm sure once she has also recovered from our hectic weekend, she will upload them for you all to see.!!:p

Great to be back. Need a huge sleep tonight and then I'm sure Lacey will feel more human again:D :D :D

Wow!! Just out of interest I went to Buffalo Joes website to have a look......and our picture is on there!!!

Buffalo Joes Go to Gallery and we're about 3/4 of the way down in the middle!!!

Went to bed at 10.30 last night....woke up at 2.30 freezing cold and shaking!! Sweating uncontrolably and to be quite honest felt like sh*t!!!
Got up drank a litre and a half of water went back to bed til 4.30 and woke up feeling the same!! Went downstairs...just about passed out on the settee and all day I've felt awful...really bad sore throat and very weak!!

Don't know if it was alcohol withdrawals or just lack of sleep....beginning to feel a bit better now thank god!!

Amanda
xx

Home again - arrived back about 3 pm this afternoon. Feel absolutely rubbish! Amanda, I feel exactly like you do, couldn't sleep last night and had hot and cold flushes. Now I have a mega sore throat and can't swallow anything (!). Thought it was alcohol poison or lack of sleep :( but maybe we've caught something ;) .

Just had a look at the Buffalo Joes website and how fantastic we all look! It was nice to see everyone again and to meet Amanda and Mary. Roll on the next meet!

Home again - arrived back about 3 pm this afternoon. Feel absolutely rubbish! Amanda, I feel exactly like you do, couldn't sleep last night and had hot and cold flushes. Now I have a mega sore throat and can't swallow anything (!). Thought it was alcohol poison or lack of sleep :( but maybe we've caught something ;) .

Just had a look at the Buffalo Joes website and how fantastic we all look! It was nice to see everyone again and to meet Amanda and Mary. Roll on the next meet!

Sharon suggested I had caught Irish flu...lol

Had a fab time on Saturday with all the girls :) every single one of you are lovely people and thanks for making me feel quite comfortable in your company:D
Suffered for it on the Sunday though:confused:
had to pull over when i was driving home cos i was falling asleep at the wheel :eek: went for a sleep in a layby for an hour or so and felt much better:eek:

Heres a pic of them all on the Friday night from the Buffalo Joe site .... minus me lol cos i wasnt there :p

View attachment 57

Hope to do it all again soon and i would recommend it to anyone who needs a boost!!

Maisie x

Last edited:
Maisie,

Hiya darling:D

LOL at you having to pull over for a little nod on the way home!!-very sensible though.

It was lovely to meet you and I still say your green top was fab!...can I borrow it when it's too big for you?:D

We had a really good laugh, didn't we? Especially fending off the sweet, but persistent Irish Stag Party. All 28 of them!!;)

I'm still not sure what that last drink was, that the chappy you were talking to, bought us? Mad Frog? Fat Frog? I remember that it came in a pint glass and it was flourescent blue:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lacey...xxx

Just thought....for anyone who doesn't know who we all are in the piccy from Buffalo Joe's....roll call:D

From the left:)

Amanda(Loopy), Isobel, Sharon(Summerskye), Sarah(Westie Girl), Mandy(MandyB2), Lacey(Isis)

:D :D :D

Back