august 6th

My next WI isn't until 18th July. feeling a bit weird last week was week 13 so i was up to 810 but i am struggling dropping back to plain old SS. I will not give up tho but thinking that maybe ss+ is the way forward

Towergilly, well done you sticking to your nettle tea. Ha so funny all eyes were watching you. Good work.

Purplepixie, I'd say that's how I feel. I'm doing 810 and I don't want to bounce around the plans if I can help it. I'd like to leave 810 for good and then move to 1000 etc when I'm ready to. But losses on ss and ss+ aren't that much different.

How rubbish you've not got your cdc to talk this through with. What did she suggest before she went away? x

Hi PurplePixie, as previously said, if you feel like you can't commit to ss then ss+ is worth a try, it would be better than to struggle with ss and end up cheating. Maybe give it go for a few days and see how you get on. Hope everyone is on track for your August 6th targets, seeing my CDC today so will post my loss later!!

hi guys how are we all doing? i'm having a pretty rough time at the mo

Hello????

Where is everyone? Anyone still focusing on this challenge? How is everyone doing so far?

I'm hoping to be at goal soon. Losses are slow but inch loss is good. Lots to be happy about.
Lets all update....

xxx

I'm in! I am meeting my new fertility consultant on 6th August and would like to have lost at least 2 stone in total by then

hi sunshine singer i'd wondered where everyone had gone!
I've still got 12lb to lose but am confident it's possible after having a week where i only lost 3lb and one where i stayed the same i seem to be losing again so abit happier - how are you doing i see your nearly there well done 17 days to go x

Yay we're still alive lol. Lets get this thread moving again :)

Towergilly you're doing really well. So what are your birthday plans anyway?

Guru, brilliant that you're joining us.

I.m 5 lbs down since we started this so I have 4lbs to go. It's taking a while but I'm going the right direction which is what matters.

So where is everyone else?

hehe i'm in for investigative knee surgery on my birthday! was the only time they could fit me in! (not having much joy with knee's at the mo)

welcome guru

Oh ouch you poor thing! and on your birthday!!! at least you'll be all those lbs down on the day tho :)

So how are you getting on with CD at the moment? xxx

not to bad had a few bad days but mostly just trying to get on with it
have my mum with me at the mo it's a bit hard cause that woman can cook! and is enjoying herself feeding my husband!
but plodding on you know- how you getting on

well i got on the scales and am exactly 19st 2lb so absolutly on target
how did you ladies do?

Happy Independence Day!!!

Congratulations on reaching your Target Gilly!!!

Is your mum still feeding your OH??

my mum popped home for a few day's i'm so glad - i wouldn't of reached target otherwise!

I hit my target! As off this morning I am two stone lighter! I am off to meet my fertility consultant in half an hour.

Congrats :D and good luck ;)

Back