august 6th

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by towergilly, 21 June 2009.

1. towergilly

towergilly Well-Known Member

is jamaican independence day (and my birthday) anyone up for a mini-challenge?

it's approx 6 weeks away
  2. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Well-Known Member

Im so up for that, its the week before me hollibubs so itll keep me reet on track!
  3. mich1010

mich1010 Well-Known Member

Count me in, need a BIG push to keep me going xx How much do we have to lose?
  4. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Hell yeah I'm in!!
  5. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

I'm in! My friend gets married on 7 August and I've already put on the bottom of my sig that I'd like to lose another 21lbs by then. Not sure how realistic that is given that I'm having a planned weekend off plan next week, but will give it my best shot!
  6. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Count me in too. That's just 6.5 weeks away. I would love to have lost the last 9.5lbs by then and be working through the maintenence plans maybe even heading towards another 5lbs off. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to this August 6th Challenge,

Thanks xxx
  7. knickers

knickers Well-Known Member

its my OH's birthday so i'd like to have got 1 stone off (would like a bit more but i have a holiday coming up and want to go up to 1000 from 810 the week before then do 1500 when there for 10 days then get right back on it). hell yeah we can do this!
  8. Sunshine Singer

Hi Knickers,

this will be a fab challenge xxx
  9. towergilly

towergilly Well-Known Member

hi peeps
    this is gonna be great
    so if we all post how much we want to lose and i'll try and keep track of how were all doing ! yay - bring it on!
  10. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Hi TG.

I'd normally say yes, but going away at end of July for 2 weeks, and am already on July challenge. Good luck
  11. size102b

size102b Banned

Me me I will I started today 2 stone by this challenge day :Dxxxx
  12. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

I'll say 21lb from now to Aug 6th - am doing July challenge, so that's a stone in the month of a bit either side of July, seems reasonable, yes?

21lb will take me from 200 to 179lb, so that's my target

13. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Well-Known Member

I'm in too please. I would like to lose 23lb by then.
  14. Sunshine Singer

Hi Girlies, :wee:

This is so exciting. The August 6th has a nice ring to it.

I would love to be at goal and be maintaining by 9.5lbs is what I want to have lost by August6th. It will be a bonus if I lose another 5lbs while working up the plans..... So 9.5lbs to get me to goal. :bunnydance:

This is going to be a good one. I can feel it in my bones lol.......actually I really can, I'm getting shrinking pains in my ribs lol.

Have a brilliant day everyone and stay focuesed, hugs xxx
  15. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Well-Known Member

IM defo in too hun. Its a few weeks before Notting Hill carnival and Id love to be a few stone lighter by then. Todays my 1st day of restart and Im hoping to reach my next mini goal by then. xx
  16. Sunshine Singer

Hi Indian, good luck with your restart. We can do this xxx
  17. Sunshine Singer

Good morning everyone,

Wishing you a great day 2 of August 6th Challenge. Stay focused and keep your goals in mind xxx
  18. Lisa Claire

Lisa Claire Well-Known Member

Thanks, i'm definately in the zone today, hope everyone else is too!
  19. shane0704

shane0704 Well-Known Member

I'm in..its my nephews Bday on 6th August. I need a very big push and it will give me a bit more confidance to stick to CD 100% after a blip this week..:)
  20. shane0704

shane0704 Well-Known Member

:DI'd like to lose 23lbs by then