AUGUST CHALLENGE

Biggirl ~ 7lbs Lost 4lbs - 3lbs to go!
Stirky ~ 4lbs Lost 1lb - 3lbs to go!
Tish ~ 10lbs Lost 3lbs - 7lbs to go!

Lyndsey ~ 7lbs
Trev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
Watto27 ~ 8lbs Lost 2.5lbs - 5.5lbs to go!
xxannxx ~ 8lbs
nsp1274 ~ 7lbs
Mrs.clark ~ 5lbs
Geordiebabe ~ 5.5lbs
Dragonfly85 ~ 10lbs
Jenipring ~ 8lbs Lost 4lbs - 4lbs to go!
Badger ~ 10lbs
4busybee ~ 10lbs
LossLossLoss ~ 16lbs

That's another 2lbs off for me! Hopefully I'll reach this months target too!

Hi- I was going to do the CD but have realised i can not afford it, so have just been and brought some SF shakes.

I have about 22 pounds to lose by 2/10/09, can i do it on the SF diet?? And is it save to have just 3 shakes some days??

any help would be truly grateful.

thanks

Hi- I was going to do the CD but have realised i can not afford it, so have just been and brought some SF shakes.

I have about 22 pounds to lose by 2/10/09, can i do it on the SF diet?? And is it save to have just 3 shakes some days??

any help would be truly grateful.

thanks

You are better off starting a new thread for this question as this thread is just for the August Challenge for people to update their loss. More people will be likely to see it in your own thread.

hmmmmm +2lb this week .. rather depressing :cry:and i've been good this week too ... guess that what i get for starting the rosemary conley dvd after i start the diet lol on a plus though i've lost 3.5" in total this week :D

oh well always next week ...(positive thinking :D)

Lyndsey ~ 7lbs
Trev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
xxannxx ~ 8lbs
nsp1274 ~ 7lbs
Mrs.clark ~ 5lbs
Geordiebabe ~ 5.5lbs
Dragonfly85 ~ 10lbs
Jenipring ~ 8lbs Lost 2lbs - 6lbs to go!
Badger ~ 10lbs
4busybee ~ 10lbs
LossLossLoss ~ 16lbs

Hi Im starting today... so although I am starting the challenge a bit late, better late than never!! I'll do my weigh ins on a Saturday! I would like to shift 4lb by the end of the month!!

Lyndsey ~ 7lbs
Trev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
xxannxx ~ 8lbs
nsp1274 ~ 7lbs
Mrs.clark ~ 5lbs
Geordiebabe ~ 5.5lbs
Dragonfly85 ~ 10lbs
Badger ~ 10lbs
4busybee ~ 10lbs
LossLossLoss ~ 16lbs
Sacha ~ 4lbs

Nice to have you back Sacha!

so far so good for me although i will only post wl at the end of the month as going to stay off the scales to have a bigger affect

4lbs down this week!! I've hit both of my targets with some to spare and I have 2 weigh ins left until I go on holiday!

Biggirl ~ 7lbs Lost 8lbs - 1lb over target!:superwoman:

Lyndsey ~ 7lbs
Trev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
xxannxx ~ 8lbs
nsp1274 ~ 7lbs
Mrs.clark ~ 5lbs
Geordiebabe ~ 5.5lbs
Dragonfly85 ~ 10lbs
Badger ~ 10lbs
4busybee ~ 10lbs
LossLossLoss ~ 16lbs
Sacha ~ 4lbs

Great going Biggirl, you've been doing really really well! Not long now til your hols, you must be really excited! :D

** drum roll please **

5lb this week :bliss::bliss:phew makes up for last week lol

Biggirl ~ 7lbs Lost 8lbs - 1lb over target!:superwoman:

Lyndsey ~ 7lbs
Trev ~ 10lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
xxannxx ~ 8lbs
nsp1274 ~ 7lbs
Mrs.clark ~ 5lbs
Geordiebabe ~ 5.5lbs
Dragonfly85 ~ 10lbs
Jenipring ~ 8lbs Lost 7lbs - 1lbs to go!
Badger ~ 10lbs
4busybee ~ 10lbs
LossLossLoss ~ 16lbs
Sacha ~ 4lbs

Well done Jeni :happy096: Great loss!!!

right i started this challange my very first hoping to get 10lbs off i started the month weighing 17st11 i have just had my final weigh in of the month and i am now 16st13 so i have not only hit my 10lb target but got an extra 2lbs so total for my first challane of 12lbs, i also have gone from a size 40 waist at the start of this journey i have just brought my first pair of size 36 waist so i am really happy

Well done Big Trev, wow amazing loss for your first month!! You must be so pleased with yourself and so you should be! :0clapper::party0038::party0038::party0038:

I only lost 2lbs. I am very disappointed but at least it is a loss. here's to next month.

You did better than me! I only lost a misely 1lb for the whole of August :sigh: Not good, but stepping it up and having a really good September!! Aug was bad as I wasn't on plan most of the time lol, kids home, hubby home for half of it and we were awat twice. Excuses, excuses! But at least I didn't put any on! :D

Well done everybody on your August losses, here's to a great September for all of us!

Hi all

Well done on those of you who have had a good loss, sadly I only managed 3lbs in the end for the whole of August, not brilliant but still a loss I guess! onwards and downwards on the scales! x

Back