August SW magazine

Newday

One day at a time
Doesn't anyone know if the Aug SW mag has hit the shops yet? Says its out on SW online but OH has been looking in supermarkets for days and no joy. :(

It's out in groups but I think its not in the shops till later this week. There is usually a 1-2 week delay for the shops. It is good though but I would say that as there is a picture of the group I go to in there (with me in it).

Page 116. Bottom left with the cake. I'm the one on the far left.

I'm sure it's out 14th hun. Its defo not in our shops here yet x

Thanks divster and and bev. ;) So looking forward to getting it. :gimi:

Just made the Thai chicken Cakes out of the July issue and they were really lovely. Hope there's some scrummy stuff in this issue. :D

First page I shall be going to is p116 cherry. I feel almost famous by default. ;)

Do you know, after all that backwardsing and forwardsing to the shops and asking on here about when the mag comes out, I've just noticed on my SW calendar that it tells you exactly when each issue hits the shops! :d'oh:

Do you know, after all that backwardsing and forwardsing to the shops and asking on here about when the mag comes out, I've just noticed on my SW calendar that it tells you exactly when each issue hits the shops! :d'oh:

There's an SW calendar?:confused: Gah, why do I know none of these things :eek:

ermintrude said:
There's an SW calendar?:confused: Gah, why do I know none of these things :eek:

I think they're the ones u get free at the end of the year with the magazines-and they have recipes on each month's page x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhhh I vaguely seem to remember that from my distant past when I was about six stone lighter...

See this losing weight is bad for you, your memory disappears with it :(

Yep that's the one. I just happened to be oggling the July recipe for Valencian paella, thinking that looks yum, when my eye wandered across to todays date and there it was: AUG/SEPT issue of SW on sale.

See, too busy drooling over the foody pics.

Got my mag last night!:bliss:

Awww Cherry, you're the baby of the bunch! ;)

That cake reminded me of the wartime wedding stories where they had an elaborate cardboard fake cake over the top of the little sponge they'd made from saved rations. :D

Hmmm miffed. Mum got a lovely cookery book free with her copy in a plastic covering. We didn't get anything. :mad:

Still, she's passed her's on to me, love my mum. :D

I've no idea. she picked hers up in WHSMiths and it was enclosed in a plastic wrapper. Inside was a free gift of 'Simply Summer' recipe book...priced at £4.95 on the back. Lovely little book too

Back