August Weight Loss Challenge

Had a day off yesterday gonna have sunday as my day of rest! Had a big roast dinner and a puddin, then later on met my mate In the pub 6 glasses of wine and some crisps...no exercise :rolleyes: back on it today and goin to smash it again this week! We can do it girls!!! :D xx

Not a great food day yesterday :( but I did my exercise video! Paying for it now though- still- no pain no gain .....apparently!!!

Well done everyone, losses already. Just the motivation I needed this morning.
Dh and I went away for the weekend and I just let my hair down and enjoyed it. We had a few dinners out and a few treats. I was back in the zone last night on the way home and when he stopped for coffee and chocolate, I just had the coffee.
No batteries in my scales to weigh in so will probably pick them up with my shopping on Thurs night. Have to be great between now and Fri morning weigh in.
Best of luck to everyone, can't believe it's August already. Think the years speed up as you get older!

ok first weigh in of August and 5lbs down :) 5/14. Good luck to you all :)

Well done on the losses everyone! My exercise is going to plan/ diet- not so much! Not really going over calories- but they are not good calories!
Am going to be strict with myself the next 2 days though, ready for weigh in Friday morning! Am also meeting a friend to play tennis this weekend- my weekends never normally involve exercise....could this be a new me? As long as I don't break myself doing it- ha ha!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375881204.849716.jpg

Well after last night's bootcamp its safe to say I am aching ever so slightly (by slightly I mean Im walking like ive had a toilet malfunction) :eek: and ive got it all to do again tomorrow...despite my agony I've managed to complete my daily butt workout app! Gonna do abs and arms later :) praying my hard work pays off. You are all doing so well girls! Sylar 5lbs im jel!! Well done! Xx

Well after last night's bootcamp its safe to say I am aching ever so slightly (by slightly I mean Im walking like ive had a toilet malfunction) :eek: and ive got it all to do again tomorrow...despite my agony I've managed to complete my daily butt workout app! Gonna do abs and arms later :) praying my hard work pays off. You are all doing so well girls! Sylar 5lbs im jel!! Well done! Xx
tyvm! good luck on your weigh in :) and well done doing the bootcamp :D i'm sure it will all pay off :)

Sorry this isn't up to date, I couldn't keep up with who had lost what. Copy and change your weight as you lose :)

DeliciousBoo 15lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 15 lbs to go
Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
glitznglamour 7lbs to lose
Kay_kayleigh 6lbs to lose - 5lbs lost - 1lb to go!
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
sylar1986 14lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose
kookoo 9 to lose
Mindandbody 10lbs to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
sylar1986 14lbs to lose - 5lbs lost, 9lbs to go
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose
kookoo 9 to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose

I need to loose 7lbs by the 31st of August to keep up with my 2lb loss a week to reach my target! :) Fingers crossed!

Last list i found

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose
kookoo 9 to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose

Weigh day today- 2lbs lost- woop woop! 8 lbs to go! I've been reading some reviews of 30 day shred and weight loss seems slower and sometimes people are gaining because they're building muscle, must remember not to panic of that happens next week! Still, 2lb is great- hope it continues!
Just done my 30 day shred L1 D6!
Good luck today everyone!

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose
kookoo 10lbs to lose 2 lbs lost
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose[/QUOTE]
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376035527.686025.jpg

Looking forward to weigh day tomorrow :) arghhh hubby got a letter from work yesterday 24 of them are losing there jobs :( yesterday i just wanted to sit there and eat rubbish...I get like that when im stressed! But I resisted...ate healthy and went to bootcamp (what I want to do is eat chinese and chocolate) but that would just make it worse! Xx

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose - 3lbs lost - 2lbs to go
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose
kookoo 10lbs to lose 2 lbs lost
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose[/QUOTE]

Not even an ounce lost for me. I obviously put on a bit on my weekend away and spent this week losing it again. Aaaagghhhh!
But at least I am back to where I was and I am back on track now. Have my healthy shopping list made out and am on the hunt for a healthy bean and lentil curry recipe. I may not reack my target for the month but I willl make a good stab at it.
Best of luck to all for the week ahead.
Still have 3 weigh ins so who knows!

I have updated the list, hope I havent lost anyone

Well done Kay_kayleigh and sylar - I hope to join ye and have a loss next week.

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose - 0 lb lost, 8 lb to lose
kookoo 9 to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose

Back