August Weight Loss Challenge

Thanks kookoo babes!! Omg moved a load of bricks, wood and building sand for my dad before, was a real work out in itself! I think I earned my milky way haha :eek: Ohh are u off to V? Jel! Hope u have a fab time and don't worry about the booze you'll dance it off :p xxx

just updating :) good luck everyone still 2 weeks left! x

DeliciousBoo 15lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 15 lbs to go
Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose - 3lbs lost - 2lbs to go
glitznglamour 7lbs to lose - 3lbs lost -4lbs to go!
Kay_kayleigh 6lbs to lose - 5lbs lost - 1lb to go!
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
sylar1986 14lbs to lose - 5lbs lost, 9lbs to go
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Pratainua 8lbs to lose - 0 lb lost, 8 lb to lose
kookoo:10lb to lose-4lb lost, 6lb to go
Mindandbody 10lbs to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose
*joanne* 7lbs to lose - 2lbs lost, 5lbs to go

After a small loss this week, I'm now back to exactly where I was at the start of the month. :d'oh:

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
Xvestax. - 0lb lost - 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose

After a small loss this week, I'm now back to exactly where I was at the start of the month. :d'oh:

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose

But you aren't heavier than the start of the month which could easily be the case for us all if we weren't doing this :thumbup: and there's still 2 weeks left, u could be 2lb lighter by the end of the month! So don't feel bad! X

Well done ladies! Staying the same is still an achievement and you'll probably have a great loss this week!

Not sure I will, I'm pretty sure I'll be back where I started after all the V festival naughtiness!Not sure how I'll be able to eat healthily- and the alcohol will be a calorie binge!!

But- i must have made some muscle- hopefully that'll burn some calories for me! Losing another 6lb by the end of the month seems unlikely now! but if i can get 4 off- that would be amazing!

Well done glitznglamour! Certainly sounds like a work out lugging all that around!

I've just done day 10 of 30Ds-can't believe I got to 10 days! Woop woop! But I only managed half the work out yesterday as I wasn't keeping an eye on the time and had to go out!
Don't want to cheat- so might do the other half tonight! Although- not sure how that will reflect on L2 D1 tomorrow- maybe i should do the other half this afternoon instead?

eeeekk! Very nervous about that level 2! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376390606.708626.jpg
Keep going everyone!

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
sylar1986 14lbs to lose - 6lbs lost, 8lbs to go
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose
Chocobo 7lbs to lose

Well done everyone so far (especially you people exercising like crazy!) I went away for the weekend to visit family on Friday straight after class so haven't updated. I lost 1.5 lb which I was actually annoyed with because I'd really tried :mad:. Now I'm just expecting it straight back on after this weekend. Foodwise on the whole it wasn't bad because I made the right choices with everything...except cake...which different people kept giving me because this was my trip home ahead of my birthday in 2 weeks. It was damn tasty though!

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
glitznglamour 7lbs to lose
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose - 1.5lbs lost - 5.5lbs to go!
Pratainua 8lbs to lose
kookoo 9 to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose

I burnt 500 calories today but have eaten 2500 calories - I'm maintaining my weight will I gain doing that, ? it includes 2 pieces of cake and 2 bowls ice cream :/

Forgot to update last Saturday... Have lost 3.5lbs now this month.. Total of 17lb done since I started

Alb1993 8lbs to lose
newgirl-x 5lbs to lose
glitznglamour 7lbs to lose
Xvestax. 6lbs to lose
Claire88 10lbs to lose
Spethyla 7lbs to lose - 1.5lbs lost - 5.5lbs to go!
Pratainua 8lbs to lose
kookoo 9 to lose
Cans1983 10lbs to lose - 3.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go

Well done cans1983! Excellent achievement! What diet are you doing! Think you're going to be the challenge winner at this rate!! Xxx

Lol im guessing level 2 was hard??? Stick at it! X

Hey if any of you have smartphones or ipads/tablets I downloaded these daily workouts for free! I got daily butt daily abs daily arms daily legs and daily cardio. I only got them do do inbetween bootcamp and when I didn't have access to a dvd player for 30 day challenge...but now im doing them every day bar boot camp day instead of my challenge! There ace! U can do 5, 8 or 10 mins on each. I really like them. Just thought if any of u are like me as in have to push yourself to exercise then these are good for on the go :thumbup: cripes I sound like im advertising them lol!!! X

Glitznglamour- they sound fab- what are they called? I definitely need some extra ab work!! Thanks for the tip!

Yeah level 2 is pretty hard- but I guess that's the point....eeekkkkk- no pain,
No gain......no pain no, no gain!! But I also did couch to 10k after as didn't know, until yesterday, that I was supposed to do cardio 3 days a week in addition-woops! I did it in the OH's Lounge- walked laps pretty quick and jogged on the spot as fast as poss for the 30 second running parts! Hope that's enough!
Alb1993 great job!! Keep going!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376479412.833537.jpg

Hope im allowed to do put pics on? Lol too late now! Haha! I went on Google play and put in exercises. These apps came up I downloaded them all I do think they are helping :) daily ab workout free daily leg workout free etc etc. X
Keep up the great work everyone :thumbup: x

Attachments

• 1376480308716.jpg
    1376480308716.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 45
Lol not sure on that one. I'm just making healthy choices and eating less while going to the gym. Now going to the gym 4 times a week so upping the amount of time I'm staying there. Although yesterday I did have a treat of a kfc. Making sure that I don't restrict myself to much or I'll just quit like so many times before xxx

Hi all hope you're having a good day!
I'm feeling flabby today!! Pretty sure my stomach is sticking out more and that I've gained! But will weigh myself tomorrow morning prior to festival and just hope I don't put my 4lbs back on- but I wouldn't be surprised with all the alcohol calories that will be consumed- EEEKK- and it def wont be muscle weight!
But... L2 D2 done- still a killer- planks are evil! But I used 0.5kg weights all the way through instead of 1kg ones at the beginning and none later on, like I did yesterday as my arms just should lift anymore- lol!!
Just considering doing C210k now for some more cardio as Saturday and sunday will feature no excercise!
Good food day yesterday and ...hopefully today!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376564863.216417.jpg

Ok so just caved in and did c210k! Feel pretty good now! Can't believe I. "Caved in" and did exercise instead of caving in and eating junk!
Sorry my posts are so long & frequent on here- I feel like its an added motivation to do exercise and then write it all down!
Have a great day! Thanks for the motivation guys! Weigh day tomorrow- EEEKK!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376571416.832944.jpg

Weighed in at group this morning. Another 1.5lbs off! Have not got a clue how I managed that this week but I'm not complaining if I have to eat cake to lose weight ;) good luck everyone else weighing today and for the week ahead.

Bit scared to weigh myself tomorrow as its time of the month...and although ive been exercising ive eaten my fair share of carbs and various other rubbish :eek: I suppose I've been better than I would've been before starting the challenge though! Well done and good luck to everyone this week x

Back