Autographs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by audiopineapple, 19 November 2008 Social URL.

1. audiopineapple

audiopineapple Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi, I was just wondering what autographs anyone on here has?

I have Lembit Opik and Anne Widdecombe (politics conference) and Jorge Garcia and William Mapother (Hurley and Ethan from Lost, got them at comic cons.)

William Mapother = legend. He's one of my favourite actors and I got so scared getting the autograph that I was shaking :eek:. He chatted to me and then signed the photo "see, I don't bite."

Still makes me laugh lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela1

Angela1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I have lots of musical ones, Sir Arthur Davison, Andre Previn, Gennadi Rhodestvensky,Paul Tortelier, Mtislav Rostropovich, Itzak Perlman, Katherine Stott, Daniel Barenboim, William Bennet, Aled Jones (but that's cheating because I know him)

4. ditzyangeluk

ditzyangeluk Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    My fav, Michael Ball (with us in pic!) :hug99::bliss::love:

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I love Michael Ball. Seen him in concert twice including this summer at an open air arts centre venue and in Hairspray
    Irene x

6. ditzyangeluk

ditzyangeluk Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    Don't get me started on Michael Ball Irene .... ohhhh! :crazy: Unfortunately I haven't seen him in Hairspray but aren't those open air concerts manic!! :eek:

7. moon1976

moon1976 BaByGiRl

Start Weight:
    436.5lb
    Current Weight:
    266lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    170.5lb(39.06%)
    Diet:
    New You
    does anyone remember the original galdiators - i have met SARACEN and got his picture and autograph

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.