Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

It looks great heather. well done for organising.

As long as you're eating different things, mentally you will feel better. You won't get bored and you won't reach for other things.

Well done. You will get to target real soon love x

Im going to grate my hex a cheese and add onion to stuff my mushrooms. .
Not sure about the maggi thing yet. Going to look in tesco tommorow see which they have... If the ones in there are high in syns. Im going to do sticky chicken. (Honey coated chicken)
Ill see what maggi s they have 1st.

Glad I made a plan. So I can follow it this week so at least im not stuck for ideas.

This is a brilliant thread and how you all help and support each other, def going to give the reds a go from next week, I have about 4 stone to lose, have lost 10lb since 20/01/14 and although 1-2 per week is acceptable, to have a boost and on the odd occasion lose 4.5lb like rozie would be amazing so just gonna follow your posts. I have been given a recipe for smash cheese cakes, using smash, cottage cheese and chives and eggs, have any of you made these before and how many syns would they be as the smash is just mixed in dry? Thanks x

I havent made them. But belle or rozie may of. U dont want to be using smash on red days.. It's 14 syns for 88g.. I'd do that on an ee day. As it would be free on ee.

Swapping maggis for sticky chicken. As I forgot to look when I went to tesco as I had my Sd with me chatting away.
So sticky chicken. Salad and stuffeed mushrooms.
Will try to remember to take photos. X

Lunch time
Hex a low low(used half of it.then realised I was going to use l/f cheese to stuff mushrooms.. not to worry ill use rest of low low instead
Hex b wholemeal cob
With ham. Lettue and toms
With a bag of hoops and crosses 4.5 syns
Also had some berries. Yog and alpen light bar.
2.5 syns

Attachments

• 1395922111244.jpg
    1395922111244.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I had salmon salad with ryvita and low low was lush now having quavers and a milk chocolate bar 88 cals and 110 cals so 10 syns for the two just what I needed to get me through to 5:15! Off to make coffee for 3 hours at 2 a bit dreading it! Am going to be on my own for an hour might be stressful!!

Tea.
Salad.stuffed mushrooms and sticky chicken. I was hungry so are early. Tea was lovely.

Attachments

• 1395942173422.jpg
    1395942173422.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 36
How are you this morning lol90.?? My name is Heather by the way.:)

Hi heather sorry its a bit past morning, sometimes dont get the chance to post although im still reading. My name is louise by the way. Your tea looked delicious how many syns for the chicken? And this was a red day aswell wasnt it!! I am going to follow your meals and do a menu so i know exactly what im going to have. If i post my days would you give me a bit feedback, also do you know an appetite suppressant as sometimes i could just eat all day every day and although full i keep going, i think this is sometimes cos im not satisfied with what ive eaten and maybe a bit bored eating the same stuff all the time which is why i need some red days x x

Back