Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Being on plan is fine still losing but have to fast at least one day a week to make a dint. Think its cause I'm close to target. It gets harder. Feel like I can't have a meal out as I will put on. Feel fed up at mo with it. I won't give up I've come to far just pi sses me off how stricted I have to be.

Hi Heather how are you, glad you are still close to target, have you tried the cauliflower rice, I think its lovely having it tonight with mince. xx

So I have decided to re write what I eat every day. I have to I'm I can't seem to do a day on plan. My meals are always sw meals. Always but it's the little things the glass of wine the extra slice of bread. A little butter things like that.
So tommorow I promise. I will not abuse my body any longer. I have 6 weeks till my friends wedding. That's half a stone I could lose easy. I know I'd feel better in my clothes I know I always feel better on plan. So tommorow is my day of the beginning.

Hey Heather, hope you're doing well :) xxx

Lol. It was ok not great but ok. I thought after I have tommorow out the way and I have the new magazine I've been shopping and got everything I need and nothing that I don't ill do alot better. Marks away after tommorow till Monday so I know I can focus better and plan better. But today was ok. Not fantastic but better than it has been. Xx

So today I woke up. Willpower intact and back on plan. Think it was my jeans feeling uncomfortable and thought I could be back or lower than the weight I was for my anniversary on 28th July. I felt confident and slim so 10 stone 4 here I come for you again.

Another good day yesterday. Everything in plan and 6 syns.
Today is good to already planned meals to what we are having today. And need to prep pack up for tommorow.

Back