Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Thanks puppet. Its great isn't it. Just need to loss 1.5 this week to be in the 12's !!
Not been in there since I had my girls or even before that.

Hiya lovely hope your having a fab but cool day its roasting here today !

Hey chicken. Busy day I have one daughter off school. Think she faked her illness this morning lol. (I think it was the thought of pe in this heat)
I have nipped to town this morning. And my Mr and I have done our weeks shopping. And still plenty to do. It never stops sometimes!

Swapped my breakfast around a little again.
So I have had 60g wholemeal cob with salad and beef. And 2 babybel lights. And a banana.
Still hungry though so will have to get something to fill me up.!

Camping tomo for one night once we have dropped girls off to meet their dad. So lookinp forward to that.!
Catch up later. !

So I have been so busy today just sitting down now with a mug shot. Been to busy to cook for myself.
So while I have been busy I made this. 1374261209985.jpg
Then I made low syn pizza for my girls

Attachments

• 1374261225813.jpg
    1374261225813.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 1374261260387.jpg
    1374261260387.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 126
Autumnbabe, new starter

Looks very yummy! X

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

So today we are over night camping
Breakfast was weetabix and milk.
Dinner salad and chicken in a fahilja mix. And up to now a mug shot.

Its very cold. Very windy. Hope it brightens up soon. I'm finding it hard not doing anything lol

Hope it brightens up for you all tonight the evening's have been amazing here last few weeks!

Another one who don't know how to sit Still huh lol

Have fun x

Well bit sat still all day. Really not use to it. Tbh been a bit bored. And not looking forward to sleeping out in it.but had chilli and plain rice for tea. Had whole bottle of red wine (29) and 4 Maryland biscuits (16) 1st time I have been off plan so not to concerned.! Enjoying the peace even if bit bored !

And 6 chocolate finger (9)
I'm pleased that I know what syns I have had so I can lower my in take in the week

Last edited:

Breakfast.
2 healthy choice sausages (1) wholemeal cob 60g(he/b) bacon all fat removed. Baked beans.mushrooms.

BREAKfast sounds gorgeous ! Are u home from spider watch yet ?
I think its the key to keep on counting then as you said you can either reduce through the week or have a flexi day for yesterday and back to plan today... I know in the past one day off plan would kickstart a week off but getting there now, our consultant always says y would you throw a bunch of roses out if one was dead x

Yes home now thank goodness. I don't think camping is for me. I have tried it before and only will again if I have to. !
I will count up all syns later see where I stand for the week.!

Well I have worked out from Wednesday up until the end of today. I still have only had 75.5 syns so still have plenty if needed for Monday and Tuesday. Which I will try to keep to a maximum of 5 a day then everything should be ok. !
For tea we have had salad, sw chips and Petes tandorri chicken. So very nice. !!

I think it was because I'm always busy. So I find it hard to sit still Lol and it was very cold at night. It wasn't meant to be as it has been so hot for weeks. Not to worry it was nice to get away. ! There are some lovely things to cook in the new slimming world mag.

Back