Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Heather are u sure your on a diet.:) ur food looks amazing !

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

I know!!!!! Who would of thought you could eat all this yummy food.! While losing weight ? ?
I should of took a photo of my breakfast in my big cob it was so nice.!!

Your food sounds yummy always im going to make burgers soon after i saw yours. I love the sweet onion ryvitas dipped them in my chilli con carne other week lol xx

You will enjoy the burgers Leah they were lovely.
Thanks puppet. My next door neighbour calls me mamma bird. Because I'm always in the kitchen making sure everyone has something to eat lol.
So today we are popping over to see my mum. (oh the joy!! Lol) the girls don't want to come think they have got to that age lol.
So ive got up and made Mr and myself a coffee and brought it back to bed which makes a change. While I was down there I was starving so had a alpen light bar (3)
Breakfast is going to be
Rivitas with extra philli lightest. (he/a)(not sure how many rivita I can have as he/b so will look in my book (think it is 3) going to put slice of ham on each as well. And have some fruit as well.! Sounds lovely !!
Not sure about rest of the day, may take a mug shot to mums as she won't have anything for me in. She has already ran and asked if Mr wants a fry up.! Lol

Thanks Leah thought they were !
I'm sure when I get back from mums I will need de stressing. Lol

Ryvita and cold beans are food from the gods lol my hubby looks at me like a complete loon standing forking cold beans out of a tin on to them lol but I adore it!! Hope mums isnt too stressy x

It was stressful. And I'm really laid back and she winds me up so much. To be polite she is an attention seeker.

Family can be right pains in the bums cant they, I have friends and they live in their parents n siblings pockets week in week out and I truely believe theyre so lucky to have it sussed me I would rather not bother with the hassle and just look out for those that care for me which sounds selfish but being selfless got me here many moons ago and for once this time is for me to get my life back ... Never mind home to your own kitchen now lovely lol xx

Your so right Karen. The thing is also, we had only left her house ten mins and she said I will come up to yours in the week and stop for a few days:eek:
I said ,well you will have to tell me when ,as we have a busy week,oh, its ok she said ill come and stop at the weekend :mad: I'm like no sorry we have a busy weekend, if your coming come today or tomo. Well that wasn't what she wanted to do. So its a bit of tough luck. Cheeky cow!

Last edited:
O dont talk to me about that lol Andrews mum comes here in the morning stays til at the earliest at 7pm but often Ive heard her whisper to Nathan shall I stay up tonight and of course he comes and asks what you supposed to say to a 6 year old isn't it lol I have a spare bedroom now and Andrew said about putting a sofa bed in there I said no bloody chance im putting a sofa tele n my bike in there cos we would never get rid lol

So food.
I had 3 sweet onion rivitas (he/b)
2 pots of philli lightest (he/a)
Also had mug shot
2 alpen light bars(6)
An extra rivita (1.5)
Mint choc options (1.5)
Can't stop thinking about food today.
Ah and I had all the grapes I had frozen too.!
Thing is also I'm not hungry just want food. !!:)

I get on really well with my mum but we do clash very easily and sometimes we get on better when we dont see each other as much but we live in same town so see each other every day but if she wanted to come and stay and definately couldnt be doing with that you must have patience of a saint and i agree if she wants to come it has to be when is convenient for you xx

Mum lives about 20miles away but sometimes can ring me 15 times a day for just random questions. I know if she had a man in her life we would see or hear from her from one week to the next.
I am easy going but she does push my buttons !

Rant over lol

Morningg !!!!
Breakfast.
3 sweet onion rivitas (he/b)
2 pots of philli lightest (he/a)
Slice of ham and cucumber.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Shopping at meadowhall today with my girls. Then once my Mr has gone to work I'm back on the shred. So that I would of done 4 shreds before weigh in. Hope it helps and not makes me put on !

Last edited:

Hiya. Yes defo recommend 30 day shred. It is intense though. But great thing is its only 20 mins long.
Meadowhall was testing today my youngest was having a teen strop and being to fussy. ! So went where we needed and come home. She has been fine since coming back ( bloodly teens) ! Got what we needed anyway !

Lunch.
Mango. And loads of melon. I'm going to have free super free while not hungry! So at least when I am later I don't feel so bad. !

Autumnbabe, new starter

Hi Heather your weekend sounded testing as well as the shopping, but you have stuck to plan well done!
I love mango, I did a salad with black eyed peas, mango, red onion, lime juice and coriander the other day, was very nice!

Sent from my iPhone

Back