Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Thank u belle. I sure will.!! Well took a leaf out your book today and started drinking more water. So up to now had 1.5 litres.
So for tea. I was looking on the sw website last night and saw chicken and garlic casserole. (its free of syns on red and ee)
So made that for Lauren and I. I'm having mine later on its own but I did Laurens with sweet potato mash.. It tastes nice. So ill see later. Also if I'm nibbliish later ill have my healthy extras. (will double check that's its an alpen light bar this time and not just alpen not make that mistake again. Lol)

In the car to wi now to see if my manic water drinking has helped. Casserole sounds yummy. Looking forward to winter for some comfort food!

I lost 2 lb. !!!!!! Down to 12.9 now defo get to 12.7 for my hols. Got 3 more weigh ins.!
And I'm sticking to red days !

Congrats hun! Not far from your holiday target, you'll easily do that :) xxx

Thanks Sam. Let me know how you get on too. !!

Belle hope the water helped !!

Leah I didn't take pictures today as it didn't look very appitising. but it tasted lovely and very filling.!
I have my mum coming to stay for a few days tomo so going to make the chicken new Yorker for her.
God I can't wait till husband is home at tea times so I can cook for him

So not really put a lot of food down today
I had
He/b 60g wholemeal cob
He/b 2 alpen light bars (yes light)
3 venison sausages in an Italian bread cob
Bananas, melon
And chicken casserole (had carrot, chicken, green beans and garlic in it with chicken bovril and chicken stock.
That's all I had today so the only syn things are the sausages and Italian cob so within my syns anyway for today.! And 2 liters of water
I am a good girl :D

Started my day with
He/a 175ml semi milk
He/a 30g cheddar
He/b 2 weetabix
He/b 2 cereal light bar

Banana.
Updating dinner
Ham salad with 2 fried eggs
Extra light mayo (0.5)
Babybel light (2)
Sw coconut macro (2)
Chicken new Yorker and salad

Last edited:

Ooo it worked lovely lady ! I love red days too and feel less bloaty on them straight away, your food is absolutely amazing as usual and I can guarantee the extra water will make a difference too I done a tester a few months back on the Wii fit 3 days I drank coffee n just pop etc weight was up other 4 days I drank 3 litres of weak squash (dont do water well lol ) weight was down x

So I have updated my food diary but managed 2.5 liter of water without it being much of an effort which is good.! ! But I'm never off the toilet ! Lol

So I have updated my food diary but managed 2.5 liter of water without it being much of an effort which is good.! ! But I'm never off the toilet ! Lol

I know! Went for lunch with 2 girls from work and had drunk loads before I went and plenty while out went to loo 4 times in less than 3 hours think they thought I was ill

I let my daughter make sw coconut macaroons today. Never ever again they are to addictive.! I was a good girl only had one. Which was 2 syns so not to bad.
Then I get in the shower and we have coconut shower gel. So now I smell like a macaroon lol. Help I may eat myself.!

Your doing red days so your fine lol the nutella weetabix ones are calling me Mmm. The coconut options with scan bran cake are amazing if u pop a coconut muller or Greek muller in x

I'm staying away from scan bran lol. I'm loving red days. And I'm still drinking my water.
Today may do tandorri chicken as got mum over I want to show off my cooking skills lol.

Don't be too nigella'ish she will want to stay lol once the water becomes second nature u won't stop cos you feel so crap not drinking it, I'm no added sugar orange n mango squash ing it today its def my fav apart from pink grapefruit ! I'm having chicken salad for tea the chicken tikka strips tho.

Today red day
He/a 2 philli lightest pots
He/a 2 philli lightest pots
He/b 3 sweet onion rivita
He/b 2 alpen light bars
Lunch peppered beef slices (eat removed) 2 fried eggs and a bit of lettue. Extra light mayo (1)
For tea
Salad and sw tandorri chicken.
Freedo (it was a bit soft but tasted lovely (4)
3 sweet onion rivita (6)
Total syns (11) got nothing else in the house to syn need to shop tomo.
Also managed 3 liters of water today.

Last edited:

Don't be too nigella'ish she will want to stay lol once the water becomes second nature u won't stop cos you feel so crap not drinking it, I'm no added sugar orange n mango squash ing it today its def my fav apart from pink grapefruit ! I'm having chicken salad for tea the chicken tikka strips tho.

Oh my Karen I never thought of that. And my husband made her bacon sandwiches today while I was out. She won't want to go your right.! I also love the orange and mango its so nice isn't it.
Enjoy your tea sounds lovely !

Red day.
. . . . . . . .
60g wholemeal (he/b)
2 cereal bars alpen light (he/b)
H/c sausage (1.5)
Mushroom.
3 sweet onion rivita(6)
Mackeral pate (1.5)

Last edited:
I found you :) will keep popping by to see how you're doing :)

Back