Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I think I over did the salmon but still very nice.
Also had a activia 0% peach yog. Melon, banana and choc chip snack a Jack (3)
Sweet chilli sauce (3)
Extra light mayo (1)

Syns today (10)

Sony arc s

Attachments

• 1380567921606.jpg
    1380567921606.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 103
Red day today.
He/a 200ml semi milk
He/b 2 weetabix
He/a
He/b 60g wholemeal cob

Brown sauce (1 syn)
Melon
Light choice sausage x2. (1 syn)

For tea
Sw chilli con carne (was 3 syns but not added red kidney beans so syn free chilli)
With extra lean mince meat.
Onions,red and yellow peppers,mushrooms. And spices.!

Sony arc s

Forgot to add photo1380632219802.jpg
My husband is taking his to work. And my daughter (little miss fussy) tried it and wants some for her tea as well.! So very pleased that I wont be making loads of different meals tonight like I normally do.

Sony arc s

That looks lovely bet it def makes a nice change doing lots of different meals i havent made it in a while think il make it this weekend fancy it now but got stew today xxx

I cocked up my phone, put it back to factory restore and lost all my contacts. Whoops
Had to download all my apps as well, not to worry its like having a mew phone now lol

Morning! Sorry went to class got chatting then came home.

I have lost 2lb !!!! Whoop whoop. So back to 12.5. Now. This is what I was the week I went on holiday.!
So very pleased.
Just need to lose 1 lb to get my 2 stone award.

Came home and had 4 crumpets with nutella on them. So lush !! Lol

And. . . And. . .
I won the summer prize today !! We had a card we had to keep with us, attend and stay for 6 classes. And lose 7 lb within those 6 weeks. And my card got pulled out. I thought the prize was 40.00 Tesco vouchers but I got 40.00 in cash.!! Whoop whoop me. !!! So going to buy something for myself as I have earned it. Might get my favourite perfume Tresor. !!

Thank u Leah. I was over the moon too. !! Lol. Lady who does the weigh in s says I have to loss that 1lb next week. Lol. Ill do my best.:D

Back