Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Ur welcome your doing really well!!! I've subscribed!!!!

Thank u. Tbh this is the only weight loss program I have actually ever felt that works and can see it working. I am so focused about where I want to get. And now each week when I get on the scales I can see all my hard work coming together. I love making new meals and this is a great site for help and advice.!

Back on plan today. !
Extra easy day.
He/a 200ml milk
He/b 2 Weetibix.
Bananas and apples
Will update as the day goes on.
My head is back on plan, I'm planning on making a nice meal tonight. From my new sw book. X (zingy chicken bake, with wedges)

2 mug shots.
So I made the zingy chicken. And all the peppers, onions and butternut squash. We had it with sw wedges.
Lovely it was. 1st time we had had butternut squash and I loved it. Husband wasn't overly impressed but I liked it very much.
Only had 1 chocolate chip snack a jack today as syns so that's just
3 syns today.!

Last edited:
Morning ladies.
Not sure what I'm doing today. (original or ee)
As I'm not feeling fantastic. Woke up feeling sick. Keeps coming in waves. So ill see how I am in a while.
I have had some melon up to now!

Hey puppet. Still feeling a bit off ish. But ill get by!
I'm nipping to Tesco before I pick girls up from school so will get some mint tea. Thank u.

To add to my diary
I have had
He/a babybel
He/b 60g wholemeal cob
With ham, salad and grapes.!

I managed to keep that down so that's good.!

Still don't feel myself but not feeling sick anymore so thought I would do tea.
1381165569322.jpg
Salad. Char grilled chicken breast and sw sweet potato wedges sprinkled with piri piri. (which were lush) and a tablespoon on mango chutney (2 syns)
Really enjoyed my tea.

Yeah pretty relax tonight. My husband doesn't leave for work tonight until 8 so I tend to sit and chill with him. Which is nice. Once he has gone am popping in the shower.!
Dinner was lush thank u

Just finished my house work down stairs. Can't do a lot upstairs until my Mr is up from his night shift. Can't believe how much I have got done today. Also applied for a nursery nurse job go the next village. Would love to get it. But a lot of the time go this area. The job gets given to someone already in school. But all I can do is apply.!

Ohh how exciting stick at it and you will get there! Yesterday someone at work handed in their notice after applying for jobs for over 2 years.

So update on my food today.
Lunch.
Mug shot and grapes

For tea I am making grilled chicken with mole sauce ( out of the sw magazine) served with salad and sweet potato wedges sprinkled with piri piri.!

I brought mine from Tesco. Not exactly what I was looking for but chillis go a jar. Will show you when I get home. (take a pic I mean Lou)

Back