He/b 2 Weetibix
He/a 3 babybel light
He/b wholemeal cob
With light choice sausage (1.5)
2 fry light eggs
And a small bit of brown sauce (1)
Tea I think will be salad and char grilled chicken.!:D

Last edited:
My husband has just brought a dutch oven (which is like a big cast iron cassorole dish for when he is camping with his buddies) anyway you can cook everything in it. And he made this this afternoon
1381499396351.jpg
Cheese and onion bread
He asked me to pick him some lurpack slightly salted up for him. So he can have some as sandwiches for work.
How mean is that. ??? I can't have any! I can smell it and it smells beautiful.
Willpower button on full charge again.

Attachments

• 1381499420159.jpg
    1381499420159.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 99
Tea.
Char grilled chicken, salad, also had apple and melon.
Syns today
Light choice sausage 1.5
Brown sauce 0.5
Cereal bar 3
Extra light mayo 1
Salad cream 1.
7 up to now.!

Half a pound off better than half on but I know what you mean!

I'd love to shift 20lb before Xmas but we'll see.

I'm shattered this evening. So glad it's Friday. Nice quiet evening playing catch up TV with a glass of wine I think.

Puppetwitch - what Stephen King are you reading? I'm not usually a fan but was talked into reading 11.22.63 which was rather good. And I highly recommend The Universe Versus Alex Woods. Laugh out loud bits and poignant too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Half a pound off better than half on but I know what you mean!

I'd love to shift 20lb before Xmas but we'll see.

I'm shattered this evening. So glad it's Friday. Nice quiet evening playing catch up TV with a glass of wine I think.

Puppetwitch - what Stephen King are you reading? I'm not usually a fan but was talked into reading 11.22.63 which was rather good. And I highly recommend The Universe Versus Alex Woods. Laugh out loud bits and poignant too.

I hope you enjoyed your wine this evening. I'm doing my best to stay on track everyday this week as I want to be in the 11's as soon as.!
I have seen that book in the shops. I love it when someone recommends a book.! I will take a look at it once I have finished this one.!
Have a lovely weekend. And drop by any time. X

Hey Claire. So glad its the weekend and my husband and girls at home. He is in the kitchen baking bread again. His plan was to make a fire outside and do the bread on that but it is raining heavy today.
My daughter had her friend stay over last night. And they weren't hyper which was really nice lol (hate it when they get hyper) so they are going out, in the rain! Lol.!
Our plans today to stay in. Relax and potter around the house. And later make that lovely meal out the hairy biker dieter book.

Doing a ee day today.
He/a 200ml semi milk
He/b 2 Weetibix
Lunch.
Jacket potato with baked beans and 2 dry light eggs.
Loads of grapes and a banana.

Well I love oven potato but it was a quickie so I put it in the microwave.

Can't wait for tea time. Will take a photo of it later.
What's weather like with you? Its horrid here today.

Puppetwitch - what Stephen King are you reading? I'm not usually a fan but was talked into reading 11.22.63 which was rather good. And I highly recommend The Universe Versus Alex Woods. Laugh out loud bits and poignant too. Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is that one! Yes I am enjoying it so far. I used to like his stuff when I was younger but then he got a bit self indulgent and I gave up. This seems much tighter. Will keep an eye out for your rec! Ty xx

This is what we are having for tea with mash and veg. (the whole thing is for 6 people, only 2 of us eating it and going to freeze the rest.
3.5 syns each person, as it has wine and cornflour in is.

Attachments

• 1381587192366.jpg
    1381587192366.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 59
Th sweet and sour out of the h/b is to die for if you've not tried it x

I will have to have a look.
I have put down that the meal was 3.5 syns but I'm putting down 5 just in case. And I won't be having anything else I have had enough
Just wanted to show you my cat. Rosie

Attachments

• 1381602644789.jpg
    1381602644789.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 50
I'd love another one but she is a princess! She had to stay at my parents for 6 weeks 4 yrs ago and they have 2 cats she bullied them terribly and it is their house! I could never bring another one here!! xx

I'd love another one but she is a princess! She had to stay at my parents for 6 weeks 4 yrs ago and they have 2 cats she bullied them terribly and it is their house! I could never bring another one here!! xx

Sensible call. Have had cats since 1986 and all have been long lived. Oldest was Poppy - 22 years and 18 of those on 3 legs! At most I've had 6 together and none related.

Currently on three cats. Twins of 7 and a 15 year old lady who we adopted 5 years ago and needs lots of tlc.

Back