Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I'm back on plan today can't eat anything else that's not good. Making me feel sluggish and fat.
So back to red today
Stuck to plan. Had 8.5 syns

Last edited:
I'm back on plan today can't eat anything else that's not good. Making me feel sluggish and fat.
So back to red today
Stuck to plan. Had 8.5 syns

Hi AB hope you had a lovely Christmas, I know how you feel, couldn't wait myself to get back to eating healthy again, you don't realized but you do miss it, its programmed into our heads for so long, it comes second nature to us. xx

Lovely to hear from you jane. Hope you had a nice Christmas. We don't really do any thing for New years so I am back on plan now.
Up to now 7 syns
I'm hoping for a very small gain or a maintain. My weigh day is Tuesday morning this week x x catch up soon

Well done on just 7syns, we have a quite new year, buts its my daughters birthday on new year eve, so anything we got un open we take down in the late afternoon for her birthday party, then we leave around 8pm to go home to a quite house lol, while everyone stays to let new year in xx

I went to class today and put 1.5 lb on which I can get off this week. So not too bad for a Christmas weigh in.
Having a glass/bottle of wine tonight though. Back to it tomorrow now until I'm 10 stone something.

I will rosie !!! from tomorrow is fish and super free fruit for the rest of the week. Fingers crossed I can get rid of 2 lb and get me 3 some. Either this week or next but will do my best. X

Happy new year lovely x your still doing super fab I knew you would x x

Right back to it today. Extra easy
He b wholemeal cob
He a...............
Sausage 1.5 syns
Bacon
Baked beans
Apple. Kiwi. Banana
Slice of beef
For tea ; chicken breast with piri piri with sw chips and veg

Tomorrow I'm planning on doing my 30 day shred did again to try and get my the stone award next week.

Last edited:
Happy new year AB back on plan myself today 100% and back at old class tomorrow really looking forward to it, you will get your next stone award. xx

Will do AB, did you get the cheese cake write up off my thread if not I can write it down for you, so quick and easy and its taste delicious, you can use any options and any type of fruit. xx

I did Jane Thank you.

Back to it again today.
Day one of the 30 day shred . . . Done lol
He a.. semi milk
He b.. 35g porridge
And Berries
Mug shot
Apples. Oranges.
Fish. Vegetables and rice 1.5
Extra light mayo 1
Velvet 4
Laughing cow 1.5