Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Jane for EE You have to have 1/3 SF with your meals x

AB- I don't much pasta as well now. When I do I have it the day after WI- lays heavy in me tummy I find x

I find that to rosie. I'm not sure what to do for tea tomorrow I do have fish on the freezer but also going shopping so I will decide on the morning I think. X
Right off to bed to read me thinks. X catch up in the morning time x

Jane for EE You have to have 1/3 SF with your meals x

AB- I don't much pasta as well now. When I do I have it the day after WI- lays heavy in me tummy I find x

I don't like a lot of veg and salad, what I meant was I am going to try and fill my plate with more veg, I tend to have just one veg or a little bit of salad (1 lettuce small tomato and 1 celery) but I can eat loads of veg in a soup but not on my plate. x

Morning AB how are you today, still doing your 30 day shred, mine hasn't come yet still waiting for it. xx

Hi Jane. I'm doing it on the days I'm not going out or days in not to busy. As i like to do it in the morning when I'm home alone ( kind of) as after 3 pm my house gets busy. The thing is you need to shower once you have done it so that's Ok if I'm not going out. But still with it.
Saw the davina one yesterday I want. Going to try and get that at the weekend. X x

My slimming world KFC just come out the oven.

Attachments

• 1389363757786.jpg
    1389363757786.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 53
Mix dry smash powder with pepper and mixed herbs and paprika. Also I used aromat
Not sure that spelling is right. Will check when I get home.
Beat 2 eggs. Coat The chicken in the eggs then in the herbs and stuff. Put on a baking tray on 180 and cook for about half hour. X x
You can use bread crumbs instead of smash but I had already used my he b up. X

Last edited:
Need to write my food out as I haven't wrote it anywhere today.
So pineapple fresh
Baked beans. Sausage 1.5 syns
Bacon. Wholemeal cob He b. 2 fried eggs with fry light. 2 satsumas and a apple
I was going to have kfc chicken but I'm wondering if there will be any left for me lol. Will have to make more

Mix dry smash powder with pepper and mixed herbs and paprika. Also I used aromat
Not sure that spelling is right. Will check when I get home.
Beat 2 eggs. Coat The chicken in the eggs then in the herbs and stuff. Put on a baking tray on 180 and cook for about half hour. X x
You can use bread crumbs instead of smash but I had already used my he b up. X

Going to try this next week it looks delicious; hubby has the kfc chickens from iceland I'm going to stick with this once I've made it. X

It is lovely. I have made some more to put in the oven as my husband has put most of it in his mouth lol and his lunch box for work later on. Lol
Its so quick to make as well
Not sure what to have it with though.

Beans,S/W coleslaw n chips lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

How do you make sw coleslaw? Not having chips trying to cut down on potato and pasta. X might just have veg. Tbh I'm not that hungry yet.

I am going to make coleslaw with fromage frais instead of mayo to keep it syn free having baked beans with mine too and probably some cheese as not had any HEXA followed by gin a measured amount ?

I had the chicken with it ...wait for it lol. . Baked beans and brocelli( needed to get my super free in). And my he a 40g
Of reduced fat cheese. Also had to satsumas and berries as my super free.
Only had 1.5 syns might have a bubble hot chocolate later.

Back