Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Can't seem to stop being hungry today.
Breakfast as normal
Then snacks banana and apple. Had my smarties as a treat (9) not worth 9 syns tbh. Had some sw crisps and a mugshot and a extra light laughing cow. (1) still hungry so for tea bit of a mixed match.
Brussels.spinach.peas and brocelli. Petes tandorri chicken breast and chesse and onion mash (chosen by you) 3 syns. I'm hoping once I have eaten all that lot I will be full.
So 39 for the week leaving me 26 do Monday and Tuesday (I'm only allowed ten a day for some reason)

Has anyone else noticed anything about their nails.? My nails have always been quite strong, but since starting sw they flake at the edge making them look weak and horrid Anyone else noticed

Hi ya come to sub, just had a read and your food looks yummy. Well done on your weight loss so far!

Thank you lucy.!!! Welcome and I hope you enjoy my photos although with my Mr being away all weekend I haven't really done anything very exciting. !

Thank you. Your the 1st person to notice it. My husband carved it all out my hand. Its beautiful thank u for noticing.!!

So today breakfast as normal. (no Canada day brekie here lol)
Mug shot, 2 bananas and an apple (going to open up the melon when s get back. Love having melon in the fridge to chomp on)
Then lunch my Mr and I had salad a jacket potato and tuna and extra light mayo (1) not sure what's for tea as yet.
Tomo I'm going to buy some eggs and have a go at making scotch eggs with scan bran instead of bread crumbs.! Also I need to soak and cook a gammon joint I have.
Might be to busy tomo day. As work in the morning then popping over to see my mum for a few hours before we get the girls from school. !
Will update tea later. !

Hmm my nails are fine but I have a lot of yogurt and split my A between milk and cheese. Are you doing more washing up because of the cooking? Do you wear rubber gloves?

See I don't have a great deal of yogurt or cheese (only cheese I have is extra light laughing cow, I don't trust myself with having proper cheese in the house lol). My daughters are the same and she eats the same so maybe its the dairy we need more of.

So I had lots of veg, (brocelli,peas,spinach,sweetcorn, ham,egg, butternut squash rice (2.5)
Cereal bar(3)
So 6.5 syns today.
Leaving me 19.5 for Tuesday !!! Then its weigh in day Wednesday !

This is the ham joint I cooked earlier.

Attachments

• 1372716356918.jpg
    1372716356918.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 100

I'm not sure how much of it is left. As think Mr had a little picnic himself when he came home from work at 4am will have to check when I get back lol.

My breakfast is as normal (weetabix milk and a banana)
Snacks . Mug shot. 0% rubarb activia yog. (which was lush)

Going to make some scan bran scotch eggs when Isabel is home from school. (she loves being in the kitchen)

Got lucky today as well as mum gave me her kenwood food processer. !! So going to look to see what I can make.!

Not sure what's for tea yet. !

Last edited:
Hi autumnbabe :)

Just found your diary & must say you've got some yummy food going on here! Looks fantastic :)

Helen xx

Ah thanks Helen !!
So I had river cobbler and loads of veg.
I have also had one of the scotch eggs Isabel and I made. And I was lovely.
So weigh in tomo morning. Will let you know how I get on !!
Also had 7.5 syns today still leaving about 13 I didn't use this week. !

Catch up in the morning

Back