Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

So today I have had lots of melon. A salad and a jacket potato with tuna and extra light mayo (1.5) one piece of bread (he/b) and 2 marmite little cheese(he/b)
Wine (6) bottle was 175ml my tea as above. Raspberries and 0% activia yog.
So back to it again tomo. !!

Ok I need help on what I can change my healthy extra a and b too.
I normally have weetabix and milk. But my leader says if I change it it could boost my metabolism up.

What else could I have.? I am struggling with the b really but any ideas would be great please

Autumnbabe, new starter

I had magic porridge pancakes this morning. I ate all six but when I do them again I would do half for breakfast and the other half later for pudding, as very filling. So 35g porridge as your hex!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Ok I need help on what I can change my healthy extra a and b too.
I normally have weetabix and milk. But my leader says if I change it it could boost my metabolism up.

What else could I have.? I am struggling with the b really but any ideas would be great please

Oh exciting! What about toast & egg for breakfast? I love boiled, poached or done with fry light! Then you could have some cheese with your lunch? Or have you ever made magic porridge? You could have that with lots of fruit. That wild be your B and you could use your A for something else, like cheese as I mentioned before.
Or you could have a bacon sarnie! With cheese lol! (I like cheese ha).
Hummus is also a B choice I think xxx

Great ideas thank you

How do I do magic pancakes ?
And is that classed as my A and B

Today
Breakfast as normal (going shopping tomo so will change healthy extras from Saturday)
2 mug shots, melon,grapefruit (which someone put in my bag as I forgot to tell I got slimmer of the week again) that's 4 out of 5 weeks I got it !! And a banana.
Will update tea later

Great ideas thank you

35g porridge oats(Heb) mixed with a yoghurt(I used strawberry mullerlight) leave overnight in fridge and you can just eat that.
Or to make the pancakes add 2 eggs in the morning mix well. Heat a frying pan, spray with frylight, place a biscuit cutter in the pan and add 3 spoonfuls of the mixture into the cutter. Once the bottom starts to cook remove cutter and turn when ready. I made 6 with this method! Hope this makes sense!

Great ideas thank you

Sorry- *porridge* not pancakes

Have you had it before? Xx

How do you do them gem??

Also Lucy do I class your pancakes as both healthy extras?

No just heb for your porridge oats, your yog is free. So my hea will be milk today, which I will use to make rice pudding tonight.

Oh ok thank you chicken, I have put what I need to make them on my shopping list for tomo. ! They do sound yum !

How do you do them gem??

Also Lucy do I class your pancakes as both healthy extras?

As PP said. But I like to use Greek yog, sometimes Greek & vanilla. I sort of later it like you would a lasagna- bit of oats, vanilla yog, fruit, oats, Greek yog, fruit. I also like to add a splash of skimmed milk and give it a slight stir. That way you know it will all soak up nicely. It's so filling!! Xx

So I brought this at class the other day
And thoughts I would cook this for tea today
And this is how it turned out. Very tasty

Attachments

• 1372961868130.jpg
    1372961868130.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 1372961900560.jpg
    1372961900560.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 1372961936322.jpg
    1372961936322.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 94
How do I cook it gem?

Ooops sorry! You just put it together, as I said, cover it over and leave overnight in the morning you just enjoy it as it is, cold! I add some chopped banana usually xx

Ah lovely ill put that on my shopping list
So do you this as he a and b.?

Just a B because there is no milk (unless I add a splash in which case I syn it or take it from an A choice) and the yog is free :)

Autumnbabe, new starter

So I brought this at class the other day
And thoughts I would cook this for tea today
And this is how it turned out. Very tasty

Looks very yummy ! Going to try tomorrow as got some cottage cheese that's needs using up!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Back