Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Morning girlies.
Well I had magic pancakes this morning. The 1st one was enough tbh. I was going to have berries with it but I forgot to take them out the frezzer.

Magic pancakes

Attachments

• 1373271418261.jpg
    1373271418261.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 116
Autumnbabe, new starter

They are very filling!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Yes they are.!
Already prepared lunch.
We are having fish cakes (from my little sw book) a lovely salad and sw chips.!

Wow your up and at them this morning ive got that little book too loads have made the fish cakes n say their lovely its something I fancy too but never have so may tomorrow on my day off ..

Well I did blend them yesterday. Waiting for my Mr to get up from his night shift. Then popping my mum home. So I thought if I get it done once we get back we can get it in oven and have lunch before I need to pick girls up from school. !
What are you having today for tea. ?

Autumnbabe, new starter

They are lovely, what breed are they?l
I had two girls but we lost our Rosie a couple of years ago, but our little mish loves the dog.

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

Hiya Sam.! Yes loving the sunshine. (just wish my daughters would stop moaning that its to hot for school lol)
Your dogs are so cute.!

Hey Lucy. Lexie (the grey one is the mamma of Rosie)
Lexie is a British short haired (like the whiskas cat) and Rosie is half lexie and half scabby stray cats lol
They both are lovely soft natured cats.

For tea I have had pasta, brocelli and bacon (all fat removed) and 70g of philli extra light (as my he/b.
Also had 2 cereal bars (6)
Also had a orange options hot chocolate (1.5)

Last edited:
Were the fish cakes nice for lunch x

They were nice, but not very filling. And I think they needed something else in them to give them more flavour.

Think il rethink lunch tomorrow then, do you like currys? theres a fab maggis chicken balti bag just add chopped chicken breast i put onions peppers and half a tin of toms as instructed and cooked and it was absolutely gorgeous !!

That sounds lush. Was is the syns on ee do you know ? Love curries not had one since being on sw

Back