Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Its only 4.5 per whole bag so as long as you stuff it with free foods shared 2 ways is just over 2 but I usually throw in a kilo bag of chicken breasts in a maggis bag so easily splits 4 ways then theyre all quite low the garlic n herb one and paprika are gorgeous but this balti one is amazing and loads off gooey juice so ideal with rice or chips on e/e as your superfrees are in the bag tescos n asdas usually have them here x

I can also highly recommend the tesco finest chicken tikka curry sauce paste bunged on top of your veg and curry this tastes like its come out of an indian restaurant think it worked out about 4 or 5 syns a huge portion so not synfree but fab as a weekend treat with hubby etc x

Kitties! I love seeing kittiesin the thread. And fishcakes looked lush- although your salad seemed quite small, lol! I would have to ask for seconds :).

But then I am very very greedy... X x

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

I'm nipping to Tesco tomo so will look out for them. Its nice to have a bit of a change that's why I brought that little book of lunches last week.
Tomo will be a very good girl day as I have weigh in Wednesday so tend to have loads of super free and fish on Tuesday !

Morning girls.!!!!
Berries and 0% yogurt for breakfast. Not sure about food today will update as we eat lol.!
I have weigh in tomo morning ! So being extra good today.!

Sounds like a fab plan lots of our group tend to stay away from bacon gammon and carbs day before weigh in I just do a red day n hope n pray lol, have a fab day hope its sunny with you x

The berries were a little sour but nice and healthy.!
I tend not to have pasta the day before weigh in, I find it kind of weighs me down. Maybe its just me.!

Lunch. Sticky chicken(1.5) syns cause of honey),salad and sw crisps

Attachments

• 1373370367463.jpg
    1373370367463.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 73

Tbh. They are the best I have made. I think it is because the potatos were nice.
Yes cut them, spray them, spinkle with salt and ding for 11 minutes.

For tea. I have had river cobbler,spinach,brocelli,peas,sweetcorn and half a pack of uncle bens rice (2)
Not had my he/a or b today. I only have weetabix and milk I think. But I really don't want to eat anything else. Will I be ok. Its only one day ??

I found you!! *wavey* I shall be lurking for some ideas :) x

For tea. I have had river cobbler,spinach,brocelli,peas,sweetcorn and half a pack of uncle bens rice (2)
Not had my he/a or b today. I only have weetabix and milk I think. But I really don't want to eat anything else. Will I be ok. Its only one day ??

The s/w police would shoot you but tis not going to hurt as a one off, I so wish I could try some fresh fish I'm just crap!! unles its come out of a box or bag Im scared to try it, my red days consist of meat chicken poultry n more chicken lol

The s/w police would shoot you but tis not going to hurt as a one off, I so wish I could try some fresh fish I'm just crap!! unles its come out of a box or bag Im scared to try it, my red days consist of meat chicken poultry n more chicken lol

Thank u for letting me know about he/ab, tbh I am a bit funny about certain fish but I do like the cobbler. I get fed up of just having chicken. Like you my husband also works shifts so I tend to try and have lunch with him and have something light in the evening. But some times you just don't want to cook for one do you. My girls eat earlier than I like to as well.
Anyway will let you know how weigh in goes in the morning. X x night night x

1.5 off. Really pleased but I wish it had been 2 as it would of been a stone. Not to worry ill get it next week. !!

Well done! How long have you been doing SW? You will get that stone next week! Xx

Back