Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Morning ladies.!
Breakfast today is going to be
Wholemeal cob (he/b)
3 babybel light.

HC sausage (1.5)
Egg. And melon ! And baked beans (not all on the same plate lol)
Mug shot
Alpen light Cereal bar (3)
For tea I am having river cobbler with peas, spinach,sweetcorn and brocelli and some uncle bens golden veg rice (2.5)
Extra light mayo (1)

Got to buy some watermelon tomo I can't stop thinking about it lol.

Last edited:

They got the giant melons in Tesco for £2.50 this week!

Wow autumns creeping in here slyly tis quite cold here this morning, seems crazy to be putting our quilts back on bed in august especially after the July we had i feel robbed lol.

Autumnbabe, new starter

Absolutely love your fridge of achievement.
Sorry for late response :)

Thank u amber. Hopefully will get another one tomo for my 1.5 stone award !!

Brill Karen. Been to Tesco got a watermelon but I picked the huge one at 3.50 which half of it is chunked up in the fridge. Yum!

Breakfast today
Weetabix with milk. He/a/b
Watermelon lol
Alpen cereal bar (3)

Thinking of salmon tonight with veg !

No puppet my weigh in is tomo morning.
Question for you though
I have heard in class some people are putting weight on by eating strawberries.
I'm worried that the water melon may do this, what do you think?

Had salmon.! It was lovely. I didn't over cook it this time so it tasted light and enjoyabe.!

Last edited:
No puppet my weigh in is tomo morning.
Question for you though
I have heard in class some people are putting weight on by eating strawberries.
I'm worried that the water melon may do this, what do you think?

That sounds like the biggest load of rubbish I've ever heard, lol! Who said that? It might have ben the cream but noone ever put weight on by eating fruit, especially strawberries or melon! Your consultant should have stopped that straight away...

Hey hun!

The only way people could gain weight from strawberries is if they were eating punnets every day :) melon is amazing for weight loss it helps water retention and is a superfood!

Good luck tomorrow you are doing so well. I love salmon but don't eat it often enough as OH will
Only eat fish that's battered! Xx

Thanks for all your comments this evening! Well I thought the same as you puppet about the strawberries. The leader says that they could be a water retention thing going on.
There is no water retention going on with this huge watermelon this evening. Omg I haven't stopped going. Watermelon are 94% water (I think that's right) god it beautiful though. Not cut the other half up yet else ill come back from class and there won't be any left lol.

Good luck tomorrow you are doing so well. I love salmon but don't eat it often enough as OH will
Only eat fish that's battered! Xx

This made me smile. My husband sat and ate 2 burger today in front of me before he went to work. They smelt lovely. If it wasn't weigh in tomo I may of had a bite. So tomo I'm making sw burger. Can't wait they were lovely last week.

Fingers crossed this morning lovely x I'm the same for watermelon it really is my ultimate fav food x

Lost a 1lb, I know its a 1lb off but a 1lb. Must try harder !!
My leader is looking at my diary for me see what we can do.

Back