Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

A pound is brilliant! It gets harder to lose the less we have to lose... If you think of it in percent, if you want to lose another five pounds you have lost 20%!!!

I keep typing the same things, lol, but slow losses are permanent losses. You should be very proud :)

Well done a 1lb is great and add that to your total that is fab! Go and pick one of your 400g tins out your cupboard, that is nearly a pound in weight.xxx

A pound is fab and puppet is right thinks will slow down a little, but I wonder if it could be anything to do with your ryvita fetish you got on perhaps its not enough to fill you or to work your metabolism and could then be grabbing fruit alongside to fill up where as you were having nice chunky salads and odd ryvita for your Heb's for lunches rather than the ryvita being the main part if you can see what I mean, I know if I pick fruit over proper veggies which is so much nicer at mo with summerfruits and watermelons so cheap my losses drop off a little cos as you said yesterday they are all water just a thought could be worth juggling ya meals a little x

Re: Autumnbabe, new starter

Thank you my lovely ladies.!
Well leader looked at my diary and said that maybe try a week on red.
So that's what I'm going to do. Its like getting you head around it from the start again. So she sat down and explained it all to me. So think ive got it. Was thinking of having sw burger tonight with corn on cob. But now on red the corn it 6 syns so not be having that lol.
Ill work it out.
Also leader said if I want to do a fast forward a few weeks before my holiday its could be a weight loss of 5lb.! So not sure what that is at the moment but will give it a go.
Thanks for the advice I always listen and take it on board. And I know a pound is good. Better off that on. And a pound nearer my goal !

Red days are my fav can do a huge salad with your burger maybe an egg too if ur hungry, or a pan of fried onions n mushroooms and a nice fruit salad I'm sure ul boost your losses on red x

Aw thanks Karen. They are great ideas. I will do that thank you x
!! Its hard starting something new again because I had got use to ee I knew what I could put in my mouth. Now I have to think again if its ok. I guess its a good thing really. !
Not had much today as yet. With weigh in this morning then stopping and having a chat. Coming back doing everyone's else's dinner. I wanted to sit down and read before I ate. So will make up for it later lol
Had banana, watermelon and a cereal bar (3) unless I count it as my he/b later. But ill work it out by later

Question for red day please
For my healthy extra b.
Can I have 2 alpen light bars
And
60g wholemeal cob.
Or is it just 1 alpen light bar.?

So this is what I have had so far is this ok for red??
Extra lean mince beef burger
Salad,tinned tuna,bananas,apples,watermelon.
3 babybel lights (he/a)
Wholemeal cob, 60g (he/b)
1 alpen light bar thought about having another later with a coffee.
And extra light mayo (4)

Any advice please. 1st day on red

U get 2 full Heb's so yea a cob and 2 alpen lights, I know its weigh day and their always light in morning heavier in afternoon but I think with red you have to be more prepared as in having meats and starch free veg available but dont go hungry at all I really think thats Y my loss was less last week cos I was so focussed and trying to be too careful theres a few on here that does all red days have a nosey thru their food diaries Ive done red today and I have had..
2 wholemeal bread 2 l/c sausages, pile of mushrooms and an orange..
2 small slices of homemade pork and egg loaf, beetroot pickles packet of velvet crunch and a yoghurt with melon.
gammon shank thingy from Tesco,runner beans and swede and carrot mash
syns have been a lil apple crumble and velvet crunch..

But theres loads to snack on ham with ryvitas n a lil cheese etc, crab sticks fruit, I find the veg bags you throw in micro are a god send to go with pork chops if im eating alone on red days and filling .

Ah thanks Karen. I think I'm getting me head around it now.
I'm ok with preparing and working ahead of tea time. And I always buy the micro veg bags. They are so quick and easy.!
I sub to quite a few people that do red so going to have a nosy !!

So red day today again.

2 weetabix (he/b)
Milk 175 ml semi(he/a)
3 babybel lights (he/a)
2 alpen light bar (he/b)

0% share apple crumble yog (0.5)
Watermelon
Lunch time.
Tinned tuna with extra light mayo(2) and cucumber and little gem lettue.
So for tea I was going to do tandorri monk fish. (recipe out of my new sw curry book) but my Tesco didn't have monk fish so I brought cod. So having tandorri cod and salad! Really looking forward to it. !
Also just had a small bar of fruit and nut(12) total syns today 14.5

Last edited:

I think so I'm really limited to potato and pasta. Which seems to be ok up to now.
Also get 2 lots of healthy extras!!

Tea.!!
Prefer it as chicken tandorri. (won't bother making it again.)

Attachments

• 1376590155701.jpg
    1376590155701.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 91
Autumnbabe, new starter

Body magic in the form of shopping!
The best kind haha

Love it amber that's a great way to shift those pounds.!! Anything to get your heart racing lol

Back