Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hi Lesley yes your rambling lol. Makes sense I know what you mean.

I have been thinking of buying some scales to weigh at home.
Do you think this is a good idea?
And if so what do you recommend

Lol, I would try and stay away from home scales as I have a set and can be a serial weighe!!! a lot of the time in one way I wish I didn't have them but its entirely your choice but then I don't go to club so would be stuck without them Xx

Food today so far, ee
He/a semi milk
He/b 2 weetabix
1 mug shot tom and herb
1 mug shot new meditrian (sorry about spelling)

Tea
Brussels. Brocelli. Sw wedges or chip. Steak
Peppercorn sauce (2.5)

Bananas, melon and apple.

So far

Food today so far, ee
He/a semi milk
He/b 2 weetabix
1 mug shot tom and herb
1 mug shot new meditrian (sorry about spelling)

Tea
Brussels. Brocelli. Sw wedges or chip. Steak
Peppercorn sauce (2.5)

Bananas, melon and apple.

So far

Sounds nice hope you had a good day :) xx

I did have a good day, my husband was off work yesterday and we planned to take our dog for a walk in the afternoon after dinner time. No our neighbour popped over and got comfortable and didn't leave till 5. By then its time to start tea for the girls and prepare tea for us. So we didn't get out. We did have a lovely 'lush' (bath bomb shop) bath though and just chilled on the bed chatting it was really nice. While my girls hijacked the front room again and watched movies lol.

Food today ee
Breakfast
Banana,apple and melon

(been to hairdressers today while everyone was sleeping lol)

Off food shopping soon.

So I prepared my tea when I was doing my girls tea earlier. But now it comes to eat it with rushing around so much this afternoon I really don't fancy it. So tubed it up and going to put it in the freezer or have it tomo for lunch.
So I have decided on a mug shot. 2 babybels (from my healthy extra) and a shape yog (0.5)
Hope all my lovely subs have had a fab day to. And ill catch up with your diaries in a while.
Also had healthy choice sausage (1.5) and hi light bar (3)
So 5 syns today.
Also he/b wholemeal cob. :D

When are your gang back at school so you can sit down lol x

My girls have gone over to their nanas today. So just sitting chilling with my hub. But tbh I struggle sitting still for to long lol.
I still need to get them trainers, pe top (which I'm hoping school is open on Wednesday to buy 2) and a new bag. But with them being teens I can't just get anything.
So another shop to do lol.

Food today ee (starting red again tomo)
He/a semi milk
He/b 2 weetabix
Syns . Shape yog (0.5)
Alpen light bar (3)
Babybel light (2)

Also had my tea I didn't eat last night (river cobbler. Loads of super free veg and syn free rice)
So hungry today trying just to have free foods. Also had grapes and bananas
Tea time.
Sw wedges
Mushy peas
Steak. And pepper corn sauce (2.5)
Syns for the day 8

Last edited:
I was so good yesterday, so tempted for so many things but I resisted.

Also had a dream I kept lifting my top up in the mirror to see my slim tummy. By April (my birthday) I'm hoping to get to my last target of 10.7.
So target for holiday 12.7
Target for Christmas 11.11
Target for my birthday 10.7

You'll get there :) 16 weeks til Christmas I think so 11st 11lb is totally achievable and just keep thinking how fab you will feel! Have a lovely day :) xx

Thanks belle. Its only 10lb to lose. So not to bad maybe a little more after holiday lol. Ill get there I know I will.

So food today I am doing a red day.
Breakfast
He/a 3 babybel lights
He/a
He/b wholemeal cob
He/b will be 2 alpen light bars
So I have had bacon in my he/b
For tea I am doing chilli con carne. But leaving out red kidney beans for myself and I will have salad rather than rice. Making the chilli syn free. As I am making it with extra lean mince beef.
Not sure about lunch yet may grab cereal bar and fruit as we are out here and there this afternoon. !

Last edited:
Confession.

I brought some scales today !!!!!
They are really accurate and a bargain. I just wanted to buy some so I could see what I eat can effect my body.
I promise not to be jumping on the throughout the day.!

Hey puppet and belle I will do like you. Take sw onces as my accurate weight. Having these just gives me a rough idea if I'm doing ok.!
I have hid them in the pantry and will only get them out 1st thing in the morning.

So today a red day again.
He/a 3 babybel lights
He/a semi milk
He/b 2 weetabix
He/b 3 sweet onion rivita
For dinner
1 rivita (plus he/b) 1.5 syns
Mackeral pate 2 syns
Alpen light bar 3 syns
6.5 syns so far today.

For tea.
Brussels. Brocelli. Fried egg and salmon. (will try to take photo once ive made it) !

Back