Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Well done on the loss AB- not long left to go and you won't need to pay for classes! Yay! Xxx

I know !! Maybe another 6/8 weeks. Then again I may get to target and move my target again lol. We will see.
Good luck today. Will be thinking of you. X x remember keep smiling

Hey chick. Well had no food as yet.I took girls to school then went into town to take some school shoes back that didn't fit well . I ordered them on line to save time. And still had to go into town lol. Never mind. I also went into the works to buy a kind of diet journal, my friend had one the other day and looked really good. So will photo it later. It's to plan meals and write in what you have eaten that day.
Just waiting for Mr to get up from his night shift then we are of food shopping. Then we will have brunch when we get back.
Have a good day Karen and will catch up again later. X

Ooo looking forward to pics I luuurve a nice notepad lol have fun shopping im doing mine with a coffee :beer:

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Update food.
Light choice Sausage 1.5 syns
Brown sauce 1 syn
Bacon
Baked beans and mushrooms and wholemeal cob He b.

Fed up of the weather. Saw a beautiful dress today in Dorothy perkin but more for the spring and summer. Think I'll have that as a mamas day present lol.

Also when I was in town I went to jewelers to see how much it would be to get my engagement ring down sized. As both my wedding ring and engagement ring are very loose. Can't get wedding ring downsized as it is Diamond cut. So its gong to cost 52 quid :eek: so I thought well it is going to need doing but want to wait for another half stone then I don't think I should lose to much off my fingers then. But when I wash the the pots or wash my hand they slide down my finger. It needs doing. Anyone else having this trouble

My hubby lost his wedding ring when he got to target and I've got to.wear my rings wrong way round to stop them coming off constantly, but as I've Still got so far to go its not worth it yet x

Wanted to show you diet doddle book I brought today.
1391203688775.jpg1391203706216.jpg

Is quite cute isn't it. My friend had one so I thought I'd get myself one too. But I've been so busy tonight. I've not had chance to look at it. My neighbour is a pain sometimes and asks if the kettle is on at the times I have loads of jobs on so that put me an hour and half behind never sat down till 9.20.
Tea was
Salad. Jacket potato. Curry sauce. And chicken Bacon garlic and Philli he.a
I also made the Spanish orange cake. It's 3.5 syns per slice I had called slice and half. So calling it 5 syns
So think I have had about 8.5 syns today.
Catch up tommorow my lenses are ready to come out. X

Breakfast
Semi milk and 35g porridge
Banana
Mug shot and an apple.
Marmite cheddar bite 4 syns
Sw spaghetti bol.
Slice of sw cake 3.5 syns
Cereal bar 4.5
Extra cheese for topping 3
Syns today 15

Last edited:
Oooo I love it I hope our works has them ! I lost 4lb this week so ticking away nicely into febs 7lb off hope you have a fab weekend x

I have done a mix of them all but also listening to paul mckennas cd so eating whilst hungry and stopping eating when full so portion sizes are being kept in check x

That cd must be making a difference Karen. Might have to look out for that. I'm carrying on with ee this week then doing red all next week. The hopefully be in the tens. Can't ever remember being in the tens ever. So think red will push me into there. Just in time for our night out at an Indian nearer Valentine's.
So food today sw coming breakfast
Sausage 1.5
Bacon
Mushrooms
Baked beans and 2 eggs.
Think that will set us up for the day as we won't be back home til later.
So catch up with u all then

PM made a difference to the way I ate for a few weeks. Still are SW but my portions became so small! You need to keep on listening to it tho otherwise it loses it's affects.

Breakfast
35g porridge Semi milk and banana and melon.
Morning of housework ahead
Mug shot for lunch. Didn't like it. New spicy tomato. And 6 little tom's.
Tea
Salad with ham and jacket. And low low
Well add the syns up later. Not had any yet. !
Alpen light bar 3
Special k bar 4.5
Low low cheese spread 50g. .5
So syns today 12.5
Plus just had a square of aero. Think that's took me up to 15 lol

Last edited:
Lovely day, nice to see you filling up ready for starving tomorrow lol x

So thought been as I normally hardly eat today
I would make myself a sw breakfast. So it would fill me up.
Then maybe Tuna salad for lunch
And salad and ham minus jacket for tea.
So far 1.5 syns for sausage

Attachments

• 1391507991643.jpg
    1391507991643.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 52
Back