Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I love these food diaries, gives me lots of motivation.
The breakfast looks yummy!! Well done on your weight loss so far.

Breakfast looks gorgeous ! I had a blt roll was lush, what you upto today im sat waiting for a gas engineer to check boiler then going to finish cleaning and have an hour going thru slimming world recipes to find some new meals chicken chips and curry sauce here for tea gravy for the wimps lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just brought some blueberries to snack on while waiting for my girls to come out of school.
They aren't very tasty. But I can't stop eating them

Attachments

• 1391524664210.jpg
    1391524664210.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 68
O creeping closer, soon be there il join you doing some red days have a nose on the diary pages there's a few fab ones to follow that do all red days x

I will have a look Karen. Bit gutted it was only half a pound. So that's why im doing red as it should boost me. I'll be in tens next week. Lol i think

Well done on your loss AB, I know you are gutted but a loss is a loss and you are getting nearer to your target so well done. I like to have more red days then EE days it works for me to mix the week up xx

The 10s are waiting for you Heather I can guess how peeved you are but its getting closer n closer another solid week n im sure its yours x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well start of my Red day properly today
He a semi milk
He b 35g porridge
He a
He b wholemeal cob
Alpen light bar 3 Syns
Lunch will be he b with Tuna. Tom puree. Onion and dill ( saw it in a sw mag thought I'd try it)

Hot dogs with Crispy onions or a big fat chicken or beefburger with all the trimmings ! Or a lovely shepherds pie topped with carrot n swede mash what's not to love lol beef stew, chicken casserole. Mmm

Can't wait for shopping day tomorrow. I made an omelette with hex a laughing cow. Bacon. Onion. Peppers and put it in a bed of lettuce.
Can't do carrot and swede mash. My mum use to make me Eat it when I was young and it was gross then. I use to put a mouth full of that in my mouth followed by a big gulp of water. Still gives me the shakes now lol

Aww u should a foned the swede police lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back