Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

OMG WHOOHOO ,,!

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been busy so not had alot of time to update today. 1st thing I was spring cleaning. All downstairs.
Then hubby came back from his speed awareness course and told me that part of the egsault on the car has rotted and needs replacing. So he rang round to get it fixed before he had to start work. But has gone to work in it like it is. And is going to repair it himself tomorrow. Typical just sold some clothes that had got to big for me. And guess what. Comes to same amount as what the car part would be. Typical lol well update later on x

Sods law to a tee that eh ! Never mind at least its not money you have to find otherwise...

Hope youve had a fab food day today those 10s need confirming lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been busy so not had alot of time to update today. 1st thing I was spring cleaning. All downstairs.
Then hubby came back from his speed awareness course and told me that part of the egsault on the car has rotted and needs replacing. So he rang round to get it fixed before he had to start work. But has gone to work in it like it is. And is going to repair it himself tomorrow. Typical just sold some clothes that had got to big for me. And guess what. Comes to same amount as what the car part would be. Typical lol well update later on x

Sods law like DD said, we were going to get the rest of our bottom garden decked for hubby to get around now he's in a wheel chair and our car needed fixing after the mot failed so our garden has been put on hold until a few months plus the weather hasn't been great to do it, now our garden is all muddy because we turned it over for getting ready for the decking. typical car are expensive but we need them xx

I know typical right. But it's been fixed now. Never mind. Like u all say we need our cars. Especially when we are quite remote.. Just have to start saving again lol and it cost more than expected. Typical

Good luck for wi tomorrow, hope your scales are kind to you and you are in the 10's, fingers cross, wish I was down in my 10's hopefully this time next year. xx

Thankyou Jane. X fingers crossed. Do you think if I go without underwear it might help the weight loss lol.
Well let you know how it goes x

So today's food
35g shreddies with semi milk hea/b
40g reduce fat cheese and baxters chicken broth. Hea/b

Melon. Oranges and banana
A packet of Velvet 4 syns. Chewy bar 4.5
Tea Salad with Cod with light thousand island dressing 1
So syns today will be 9.5.
And that will be me today.
So going my scales say at least 10.13 as my scales weigh me half a pound heavier. Than class ones. We will see. X

Super exciting will it be wine o clock for valentines if those 10s r kind to you ? Fingers crossed for tomorrow hope your feeling super smug with yourself uve never given up ,!

Thankyou Jane. X fingers crossed. Do you think if I go without underwear it might help the weight loss lol.
Well let you know how it goes x

Like that, if it works for you do it lol, if you are like me I take off my watch and anything else that might weigh, also I take off my shoes and jumper, and I don't eat or drink until I get weighed, we must be mad. xx

Well done AB. I remember that feeling of getting into 11s then 10s then 9s then hitting 8s!!!!! Now I am back to square one but its all good fun. By the way, what are those Velvet things people keep going on about? I haven't seen them? Are they crisp or chocs? x

Super exciting will it be wine o clock for valentines if those 10s r kind to you ? Fingers crossed for tomorrow hope your feeling super smug with yourself uve never given up ,!

Thankyou Karen. No never given up. Love sw. So much is helped me bring out the person that was trapped inside me. Another stone and I'll be there.

Well done AB. I remember that feeling of getting into 11s then 10s then 9s then hitting 8s!!!!! Now I am back to square one but its all good fun. By the way, what are those Velvet things people keep going on about? I haven't seen them? Are they crisp or chocs? x
Hey hazel.
They are called Velvet crunch and they are in the crisps part. But are more like small rice cakes.

Like that, if it works for you do it lol, if you are like me I take off my watch and anything else that might weigh, also I take off my shoes and jumper, and I don't eat or drink until I get weighed, we must be mad. xx

I'm the same. I eat light food day before weigh in. And only have a sip of water before weigh in. I take fruit with me to class. X

Back