Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Typical.
Lost 1.5lb which is great very pleased with that.
But 11 stone exactly. Bugger.
Not to worry my scales say 10.13 not sure if I can get a lose next week as we have our night out on Saturday. But I will get it.
St myself my overall target of 10 stone. So only 14 more pounds to go. So on an average of 1.5 a week I should really my target about April 9th. Only a few days after my birthday.

Typical.
Lost 1.5lb which is great very pleased with that.
But 11 stone exactly. Bugger.
Not to worry my scales say 10.13 not sure if I can get a lose next week as we have our night out on Saturday. But I will get it.
St myself my overall target of 10 stone. So only 14 more pounds to go. So on an average of 1.5 a week I should really my target about April 9th. Only a few days after my birthday.

So pleased for you 1.5lb is great, the next 14lb will come off in no time at all, just think by easter you will be at target, well done Heather. xx

Well done hun, target is calling :) x

I'm good Thankyou got a small addiction on another site as well.
I've had a red day today
Hea semi milk
He b 35g porridge
He a low low
HEB 3 rivita
Lunch Tuna salad
Tea
Chicken salad
Syns mayo salad cream say 2 syns.
Supper.
Fruit salad. Straw berries. Satsuma.banana. Apple and 0% activia.

Red day for me again.
Hea semi milk
He b 2 Weetibix and
Lunch
Sw breakfast
HEB wholemeal cob. 2 eggs. 3 Sausage (1.5syns). Mushrooms Brown sauce (1syn)
Tea.
Salmon and buttetnut wedges bit of salad.
Syns so far 2.5.
Velvet 4
3 small pieces of aero 6 syns

So syns 12.5

Last edited:
Going to stay in plan now up until we go out tonight

My scales say 10.12.8 so won't weigh again till Tuesday and tonight is out my system and I'll be back on plan 1st thing in the morning.
Red wine. Vodka and Indian tonight so looking forward to spending time out with my husband and my friends.

Well I def posted about your loss on Wednesday from work hmmm welsh internet lol Super dooper close now chick (legally) even though we know you were in the 10's bloody scales !!! Your week looks fab so far its nice to see you eating e/e used to make you eat like tweety pie lol... IN ST a Gr @M IS STIL;L BAFFLING ME BUT I will be back on there can I put it on my Samsung tablet or just on phones do you know ?? x

Think I drank more than I ate last night. Had such a fanatic time. But back on plan today. Red day
Breakfast
Sausage 2 syns
Hex b wholemeal cob and mushrooms and an egg

Lol no Clare i haven't. I had the beers shakes though lol.
Decided to swap to an ee day as I want to do sw kfc chicken tonight.
Lunch was
Omelette with mushrooms. Bacon and hex a 40g reduce fat cheese.
Also had bubble hot chocolate 1.5 syns.

Back