Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Breakfast.
Semi milk 2 Weetibix hex a n b
Lunch.
Tuna melts (hex a n b)
Today 2 slices of small wholemeal bread. Mix Tuna. Onion and mayo together. Put on top of the toast and grill til warm. Then add cheese till melted.
Then eat. 1st time I've made it. And it was lovely for a quick meal.
Tea will be something light as it's with day tommorow.

Hazel had a lovely hug from my husband when I got back from shopping. Do in Ok now lol. Silly aren't we. !!

So for tea I just chopped up 2 plums. An apple and 2 satsumas. With 0% Yogurts activia peach flavour.
Not to hungry at all tonight but thought having this for tea would stop me picking before bed. X

Thankyou Clare. Will let you know what scales say in the morning and what class scales say.
Starting to feel a bit hungry now. But will go up soon to bed to watch breaking bad. !

Well done hun :D xxx

Whoohoo its official your a skinny arse !
I'm trying to shake a cold here its nothing too nasty but its just wiping me out on top of full time hours n hubbys IBS kicking in again so struggling to get time to sit on net...

I think you had a fab loss cos your eating more on red days and even had Stella legs lol, I don't know about warm tuna hmm .

If u get a pic I'm just testing lol

Whoohoo its official your a skinny arse !
I'm trying to shake a cold here its nothing too nasty but its just wiping me out on top of full time hours n hubbys IBS kicking in again so struggling to get time to sit on net...

I think you had a fab loss cos your eating more on red days and even had Stella legs lol, I don't know about warm tuna hmm .

If u get a pic I'm just testing lol

Thankyou Karen x your right my friend said that it did me good to have a night out and get my body kick starting and esp doing red days.
Had kind of a relaxed day food wise today. Not gone mad still within syns. Back to red tommorow.

I'll be waiting for this photo lol x

Don't worry about me falling off the wagon hazel. I haven't fallen off or even been off plan a great deal since I started. I'm back on red as soon as I wake x

You have a great day to.
I went to bed with a bad throat. Woke up with it too Grr.
Taking girls into town then taking isabel to hobby craft she wants to pick a few things up for her scrap book.
Need to get some breakfast then I'll get the girls up. X
Catch up later x

Sounds lovely :) got tea towels and bedding in primark will take pics later in john Lewis now shared ginger cake with mum and had an americano with skimmed milk so on plan so far xx

Lol! All done and on the bus home :) had an amazing salad but had red wine 250ml so 8.5 syns salad had artichoke hearts and olives and avocado in so not free either so over syns but was best choice on menu so am ok with it and was mum's choice and saved 7.70 with my discount so was good value!

Seen more lovely china in next going to look in dunelm before I decide and I need to see how much 4 fillings sets me back next week before I buy anything else!!!!

Attachments

• image-3460120201.jpg
    image-3460120201.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 27
Back