Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hi AB that's just what I need to clear my head, can't stop eating crap since got up this morning, syns have gone out of the window, need to rain it in again, hope its not just me who have these days. xx

OOOOOOOOOOOO I love those giant mushrooms I think I will have to start buying them weekly as can do so much with them cant you I love BURGER ON TOP OF ONE WITH CHEESE MELTED YUM ... have a fab day all xx

Never thought about a burger in to of them Karen.
Do red day day. My scales say I've Sts but let's see tomorrow. Tbh I shouldn't of lost last week so if I Sts that's fine. Still do my best today though.
Going to have my bigger dinner at lunch time again and just have fruit salad and yog later.
Breakfast
2 Weetibix semi milk and banana
Alpen light bar 2.5 and yoghurt.
Lunch will be
Tuna cheesy melts
Tea fruit salad
Will add extras later

Feel like blur but I'll be fine. Been up and out for a walk. Nipped to pick some bits up from shops.
Tea might change to prawns and something lol. I could eat and eat today.

They do say feed a cold don't they! If you are craving food then you should eat as your body is telling you it needs it! Is actually sunny here today nice change!!

Good luck in the morning lovely x x

Right how do u make these tuna melts ? I am expecting a gain tomorrow but got a lot of upset out of system too so tomorrow im back on plan so looking for some new lunches x Sent

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Toast your bread under the grill one side. Mix your tuna mayo and onion. Turn toast over put tuna mix on. Back Under grill for 3 minutes ish. Then sprinkle grated cheese on top put back under grill til cheese bubbles. X x

Thanks Clare.
My scales say 10.12 so that's either a Sts or half on. We will see.
KnuckLe down this week. Going to have no more than ten syns a day.
See what happens at 9.20

Hope today was good to you lovely :)

A disaster at work means that I might not be able to get to WI tonight, boooo! Hopefully I can escape in time xx

Toast your bread under the grill one side. Mix your tuna mayo and onion. Turn toast over put tuna mix on. Back Under grill for 3 minutes ish. Then sprinkle grated cheese on top put back under grill til cheese bubbles. X x

Never had this but sounds delicious, I would do mine without mayo and mix quark in instead not into mayo but the rest sounds lovely might give it a try tomorrow lunch time. xx

Stayed the same. What I was expecting so not to gutted. Also not having a day/ night off plan r really want to loss as much as I can next week. So I'm doing SAS logs this week too.
Feeling very positive about the week ahead x

Back