Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Whoohoo on your maintain and grabbing an SOS sheet will make doubly sure of a nice loss next week x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi darling,

Making my way around to your diaries after a very busy week and half.

How are you feeling now? Hope things have settled down at home.

Why don't you shake things up a little? Try mixing your hex's and do a success express day. That really helped me.

I'm back, will be posting my food diary either tonight or tomorrow so will speak to you there hopefully x

Breakfast ee week
Berries. Banana and porridge and milk. Hex a and b
Lunch
Tuna. Peppers. Onion. Lettuce. Tomato. Mayo (1 syn. )
Tea
Spicy Turkey burgers. (6 syns for the mince I'm using) should make 2 burgers. With tomato salsa. Sweetcorn and salad.
So that will be 7 syns leaving me 3 Syns for later. ( trying to only have ten syns a day)
Had a mug shot as a bit hungry. And a activIa strawberry 0% yogurt and Alpen light bar (2.5)
Syns for today 9.5

Last edited:
Hi AB well done on STS, good advice from Rozie, I have done success express day and does work, its given me an idea for tomorrow after my Chinese takeway for tonight on plan for my treat. xx

So had a road trip today. Got there and back safely. Came home had left over sw spaghetti bol and cooked some pasta up. I also took with me on my road trip 3 satsumas. An apple and 2 bananas and Alpen light bar apple one 2.5. . And cherry Bakewell light bar 3
So syns up to now 5.5
Chicken for tea of some sort.

I've nipped to get some more satsumas when I picked girls up. I eat loads my husband says I'll end up looking like one lol.. That's not the look I'm going for though lol

I've had loads of superfree salad and chicken breast with tomato salsa I made yesterday. And cottage cheese (Cucumber and mint healthy living) So syn free tea.
Also made little chocs today made from muller light yog and 2 sachets of highlights that's 4 syns for that making a total of 9.5.

I've had loads of superfree salad and chicken breast with tomato salsa I made yesterday. And cottage cheese (Cucumber and mint healthy living) So syn free tea.
Also made little chocs today made from muller light yog and 2 sachets of highlights that's 4 syns for that making a total of 9.5.

Oooh they sound nice. Did you freeze them or something?

Have you tried quark and highlights mixed together and put in freezer that's like ice cream really nice, I normally put the dark choc one in, or mullerlight yogurt over a banana and put in freezer that's nice to.
Have you tried a choc cake in a cup 2syns now that is nice xx

Back