Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I had Mug shot yesterday lunch time and sw chips for tea. Feeling very bloated and heavier on the scales today. So thinking of swapping to red for 3 days. This will stop me having carbs.
Salad and chicken for tea I think going to pick up some more cottage cheese today. This saves my syns by not having mayo or salad cream on my salad.

If you're not used to have carbs, which you are... Having carbs twice a day will have a heavy feeling.

Have some peppermint tea x

I find red is just so much better for how I feel, it suits my body better I think. Everyone is different but have learnt a lot about my body since doing sw :)

I do a few red days I think they are better for me to, but I tend to only stick to them for a couple of days just before wi, like BTC says you do know your own body and know what suits you, red are better for me but I normally just stick to EE days which could be to much carbs, might think about changing it around and do 5 red days on weekdays and 2 EE days at weekend. xx

Im copying you heather going to have chicken salad tommorow im going to try at least one red day a week and then further down the line more reds than extra easy because i love carbs but my body doesnt. Have you had a nice weekend luv xxx

Yep had lovely weekend thanks. Glad I'm picking my husband up tommorow though
Missed him.
I'm Like you I love potato and pasta but my body doesn't. So red days for me. Trying to think of something different to have tommorow. Getting fed up of chicken and salad.

Thanks Jane. But I won't have anything like that a few days before weigh in. It effects my weight. And I can't have potato or beans as doing red day.

Any more ideas lol x

Thanks Jane. But I won't have anything like that a few days before weigh in. It effects my weight. And I can't have potato or beans as doing red day.

Any more ideas lol x

How about chicken and pepper bake or seafood stir fry or chicken stir fry .xx

Like those ideas Jane. Certain things I can't have in store fry cause of a red day but will look when I pop to tesco.
How do you do chicken pepper bake? I like sound of this

Like those ideas Jane. Certain things I can't have in store fry cause of a red day but will look when I pop to tesco.
How do you do chicken pepper bake? I like sound of this

Chicken and pepper bake

Preheat the oven to 200 or gas 6, per 1 serving.
place strips of chicken in an oven proof dish, blend half pepper, some garlic and parsley together and spread over the chicken, spoon a little water around, bake until cooked through and serve with carrot and swede mash, broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. ENJOY...xx

Thankyou Jane will do that another day. You have me an idea with the air du so making teriyaki chicken and mushroom stir fry with spring onions and Peppers x x will post photo later.
Jane do you use your phone for the Internet? X as I post all my photos on another site you could take a look there x of you do x

Thankyou Jane will do that another day. You have me an idea with the air du so making teriyaki chicken and mushroom stir fry with spring onions and Peppers x x will post photo later.
Jane do you use your phone for the Internet? X as I post all my photos on another site you could take a look there x of you do x

The meals come from the delicious food optimising days from sw its has the teriyaki chicken and mushroom stir fry with spring onions and peppers in it. xx
I do use my phone for the internet, text me the site for the photos please. x

Found this today might give a try for something different.

Attachments

• 1393855143617.jpg
    1393855143617.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 46
I need to try these red and green days. I think they probably would help my weight loss quite a bit. Maybe I'll give them a go after tomorrow's weigh in...
Aim for 2 a week I think.

Hello smiley Heather xx you look like your on the ball this week lovely, Red days agreed with me more than green too always bloaty hope the suns shining over with you im sat typing with the sun on my back here its gorgeous !!! xx

Hello smiley Heather xx you look like your on the ball this week lovely, Red days agreed with me more than green too always bloaty hope the suns shining over with you im sat typing with the sun on my back here its gorgeous !!! xx

Hey gorgeous. ! Yep sun is lovely here today to.
I've got a photo for u. . . Guess which one is mine

Attachments

• 1393863534821.jpg
    1393863534821.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 53
Back