Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Just the best NSV ever xx

Also been to dentist and for a change it was just a check up. Normally when I go it's . . You'll have to come back for a filing. But not today Thank god. I've moved the appointment 4 times. So I thought I'd better go. . Thing is I can think of other things 18 pound can be spent on. All done though. X

Awwww thats lovely you should have a spring on your step heather youve done amazing your in tens and your nearly at target weight wow i hope i can achieve what you have xxx

Sorry I really do forget to put photos on here with me putting them on that other site.
This is what I had for tea. Out the magazine. Beef hash
1394225398388.jpg

O that looks lush I sold all my mags on ebay for £35 lol, have you anything nice planned for weekend I got a weekend of work bleurggh never mind got 2 days monday and tuesday as the suns going to shine im going to strip a room a day n bleach blitz n declutter this week im a saddo as looking forward to it lol

Hey sweetie. No plans really hub wants to nip to bq so the range is near there so we will pop in there. I'm doing pulled pork and veg for tea today.
My youngest (trouble) is out with her friends hanging out today and stopping over there tonight. So my oldest has the room to herself which she will love. I'll not see her today lol.

O I love curlywurly ! I'm starving in work forgot my fruit tonight grrr..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

The new HEXB my c has out in Facebook got them in Asda today but I think she got hers in morrisons not tried them but will help with the mixing it up! Having granola tomoro with yoghurt cherries and raspberries, frozen, and will try the porridge on Tuesday :D and my latest go at chocolate weetabix muffins a HEXB and 3 syns for 3 or 3 syns each :)

Attachments

• image-3397934333.jpg
    image-3397934333.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 66
  • image-3680012196.jpg
    image-3680012196.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 78
O il keep an eye out for the porridge im hooked at the mo especially as its been half price or a pound a packet for months now, Hope youve had a fab day in the sun there too and bought something nice in the range, ours is half hour away but I love it there could happily spend 3 hours wandering round lol xxxxxx

Morning my little darlings. . .
Breakfast
35g porridge and semi milk with berries. Also had banana and melon.
Fish today for tea I think.
Rivita for lunch maybe.

Nearly made a full week in red and I've stayed off the scales all week. 2 more sleeps then ill see how well I've done. Or not. Lol
I've also been doing the water balance app. And have managed to make 3 fills days of being hydrated. Making a difference to my puffy EU's in the morning too.

Puffy EU? Hope you are enjoying the sun, not seen any as stuck in work but looking forward to finishing at 3:30. Need to go to wilkinson to pick something up then make salmon teriyaki for dinner tomoro and maybe sort my kitchen cupboards a bit more. Don't enjoy starting work at 6:30 but do enjoy finishing with time left to do stuff. Looks like I need to be in at 6:30 all week. Hmmm

Back