Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Puffy european union lol x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your pred text is some of the best I have ever seen :p you have it down to a fine art, I knew what you meant lol

Hi heather,

Congratulations on achieving biggest loser at group/ that's fantastic. I'm so pleased for you Hun.

And what an amazing feeling that must have been when you spoke to the girls at the deli counter. Absolutely brilliant. Well done.

Please take a look at my food diary because I'm
Joining your crew hehe I hope I can stick to them because EE isn't doing it for me anymore.

Thanks rozie. I've come over to you. To give you a hand x x

Least day before weigh in. Not been on my scales all week. Done really well I think.
So food
Semi milk weetibix and banana.
Pineapple
Aspen light bar 3
Activia 0% rurbarb 0.5

Lunch was hex b wholemeal cob with left over chicken from last night. Noughts and Crosses. . Why Oh why didn't someone tell me about theses they are lovely. 4.5 syns. Apple
So syns today 3+ 4.5 +0.5= 8 up to now

Ooo I love noughts and crosses. They always seem to be on offer too :) x

They are in offer today. I love them. Lol.
Thanks Jane will let you know. . Been a big girl not Been on my scales all week. Feel a bit apprehensive about it tbh.

Thanks clare. Yes at least once I'm up and took girls to school. Come back put my make up on. I can get weighed. Least I've havent got to wait all day.

Should be grateful I have made sure I never do lates on a weds if I can help it as don't like going to a different class but do hate waiting all day to wi! Is such a long wait!!!

Good luck this morning lovely x x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not a happy girl today. Been so on plan. Reduced my syns. Drank loads more water. Only been having one cup of coffee a day. And I f ing ST'S. P ee d off.

So my plan for this week. . Relax a bit more. . Eat all my syns. Forget about water balance and just drink what I normally do. And if I want a glass of wine on Saturday. Just have it and take it off my syn allowance. This week. Relax relax relax. .

Back