Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Oh honey I feel for you! Good plan though being up tight doesn't always help with losses. Are you doing ee or red? I'm on my phone so can't see your post xx

Oh heather I know how disappointed you are but at least you didn't put on and you know sw back to front have you tried mix and match, try and mix your days up like one
Day red, green, ee, mix and match and one day express it will jolt your body up, you can only give it ago. Well done on sts xx

So just going to write what I have had today.
2 brioches.(12) Steak. Sw chips. Mushy peas. Peppercorn sauce (2.5) special. K chewy h ex b 30g cheese he x a
3 small slices of Tiger bread toasted with butter ( 15) alpen light (2.5)
Satsuma.
Going to flexi syn this week.
Anything else I have today will be free.

Last edited:
Oh heather I know how disappointed you are but at least you didn't put on and you know sw back to front have you tried mix and match, try and mix your days up like one
Day red, green, ee, mix and match and one day express it will jolt your body up, you can only give it ago. Well done on sts xx

Tbh Jane. Express scares me a little as I don't want to get it wrong then back fires in me. .
Any advice on express Jane you can give me?

I was doing red clare. All week. Just doing ee today then back on red but relax a bit more. I can check control my potato that way. X

Hiya flower what a shitty result after being so so on plan ! Good idea to relax with it this week x

Success express is very similar to ee u just replace the 1 third super free with 2 thirds, then have 1 third free foods instead of 2 thirds, so really your doubling your superfree n halfing your frees, your third free can be off red and green plan and you have 2 heb and option of 2 hea as red n green days... u can snack on superfree fruit and veg fat free yogs n eggs between meals and still have 15 syns but if syns are dif values on dif days like sausages u syn them on highest plans... think thats just about it x

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Karen. I'm going to have to get my book out. And then re read what you just wrote and plan my meal for next day. And put it on here see if I've done it right.
I'll do red tomorrow then Plan a express day Friday. Then maybe a red day Saturday and express for rest of week. But ill plan it out tomorrow.

Thanks Karen x

Thanks Rozie. You got there safe then x x
Just been to your page and realised you can't go. I'm so sorry hope your husband feels better soon x

Hazel I agree with DD SE is very good but not for every day, alot of girls use it to help there weight loss when they had a bad weekend they said and they always have a good loss, give it a try xx

I agree with u there Jane people get hung up on success express they are too hard on their bodies so every other is plenty I would say xx

Going to see if to give it a go today or tomorrow. I'm out shopping today in meadow hall. Shops don't open till ten. What's that all about.

Shopping was rubbish clare. Went to buy my friend some earrings from Pandora but they didn't have any left. So im ordering them on line instead.
Found no clothes I like. To be honest. Because of my weight loss I'm finding it hard to choose what suits me any more.
There is a dress I love on e bay that finishes at 2. So going for that. X

Attention Karen or. Anyone else for can help. !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Please check this for an express day.
Breakfast
2 wholemeal small bread toasted hex b
With baked beans and egg.
Lunch. Salad and tuna
Tea. Veg (broccoli. Leek. Carrots/Tinned.) And salmon and broccoli homemade fish cakes with wholemeal cob second hex b whizzed up to make bread crumbs.

What's that look like please

Breakfast needs to be 1 thirds super free maybe?! I have never done success express as I find it confusing. I'm not sure that is my first thought tho add tomatoes, mushroom onion and spinach and ditch the baked beans? xx

Attention Karen or. Anyone else for can help. !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D Please check this for an express day. Breakfast 2 wholemeal small bread toasted hex b With baked beans and egg. Lunch. Salad and tuna Tea. Veg (broccoli. Leek. Carrots/Tinned.) And salmon and broccoli homemade fish cakes with wholemeal cob second hex b whizzed up to make bread crumbs. What's that look like please

Breakfast needs to have TWO THIRDS Superfree my sweet. So add some mushrooms maybe or other veg.

Lunch is fine as long as there's 2/3 SF.

Tea is fine as well :)

Snacks can only be SF and syn free yogurts/ lean meats as well if I remember correctly.

Back