Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Thank you. Rozie. Clare and Jane. X
Do its just breakfast that needs some work. I'll have a look in my cupboards as it's shopping day tomorrow but I want to get up and be positive about it.
Will update again later. X Thank u

Hey clare. Just fine thanks chick. Just teenagers p ING me off.

Red today. Can't get my head around express. . Seems to much trouble tbh.

I've never managed it I eat loads of super free anyway is my excuse and I think it is geared more to do ee days than red tbh

Girls are a nightmare aren't they! I know I was and so was Ben's niece when she was a teenager!! xx

I've never managed it I eat loads of super free anyway is my excuse and I think it is geared more to do ee days than red tbh

Girls are a nightmare aren't they! I know I was and so was Ben's niece when she was a teenager!! xx

I'm like you I tend to eat a lot of super free. Some of it seems to me to be taking in to many cals.
Isabel had calmed down now. And we are sitting in Costa. It was all because she didn't want to wear any clothes she had. And said she had to re apply her make up. Just as we were leaving. Grrr.

Hi Heather I'm thinking more on Red days.
I can remember my daughter going through that phase, I hated it lol , thankfully she's grown up and married now, thank god. xx

Last edited:
At least I know is just a teenage thing. I remember being a madam as well. I don't do her any favours tbh. As I do do a lot for her. Then moan she doesn't do it herself. Lol. She's my baby lol. My oldest is so different. So organised. Izzy is more last minute kinda girl. X but I love her. Especially when she's at school. In her room or at her dad's lol

That sounds just like me and my sister! I was and still am the organised one, she had mega strops and tried to pack to leave home so often!! Now she is lovely! I am still super organised and hopefully still lovely! Lol! xx

Haha, I wonder if my Mum says this stuff about me!! I'm sure I was a nightmare! I bet she was thrilled when I finally moved out!!

Hope you have a good Saturday xx

Hey girls x
Well they have gone to their dad's today till tomorrow afternoon. So a little bit of peace. Till they start texting me later. I love it that they miss being at home though lol.
So today in doing ee. Saved and flexi synned so I can have a bottle of wine tonight.
Got on my scales today down to 10.9.8. So pleased with that fingers crossed they move even more by Wednesday.
I've had porridge milk berries and a banana and a muller light free yog.
Having steak and so chips. Mushy peas for t. And any snacks will be fruit.
So its going to be a good day.
Hope you all have a lovely day to x x

I'm thinking rather than a Pandora bead for mothers day. I've seen some shoes in new look I quite like. Can't find them on line so may have to go back to do to buy them. I'll see what girls think tommmo

Lol!!! Got mackerel in the oven isn't very nice but needs eating! Once I have had it today and tomoro will be gone! Then just spinach and mini twisters to get through before I think I'm getting through it all. Oh and about 5 meals worth of veg chilli! Am inundated with it but only do green days on wi in day so going to take a while to get through that lol!!

Sounds like a lovely evening planned, nath stays down his older bros and his grandmas n spends all night on the fone to me n Andrew lol kids really are odd creatures ... I'm glad scales are playing nice I'm sure u shuffling the days around will def shake up your losses this week ... Lol @ your hardcore you so come across as snow white Lolol ... We've had a stinker of a stomach bug here it completely floored us thank god we farmed nath out n he seemed to have missed it, have a fab night lovey x :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a lovely evening planned, nath stays down his older bros and his grandmas n spends all night on the fone to me n Andrew lol kids really are odd creatures ... I'm glad scales are playing nice I'm sure u shuffling the days around will def shake up your losses this week ... Lol @ your hardcore you so come across as snow white Lolol ... We've had a stinker of a stomach bug here it completely floored us thank god we farmed nath out n he seemed to have missed it, have a fab night lovey x :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pmsl Karen. I am snow white. Most of the time. I had to flexi syn for the wine. Benn so good today not having any other syns. Well worth it.
1394906334983.jpg
Mine/his. Told u I don't share red lol

Got to be up early
Mr wants to go to car boot. And I seeing my buddies at 10. So got to get ready before
I sure I'll be fine
With a bit of make up . Lol

Browsing. Mr likes a bargain. I'll see what's selling ie clothes, heart things stuff like that. But with only getting one lay in a week I'm reluctant to. See what weather is like.

Back