Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

I will be up early as gp in oz and want to watch before meeting my best friend at 10:30 for coffee

But will get a lie in on Monday as not in til 9 thank goodness!

Hey. !!!!
I've had a lovely morning with my 2 buddies. Had a coffee morning at her house.
Only had a bacon cob this morning and some beans.
Tea will be veg and chicken

We had a long slowish walk then coffee and play and then I had another coffee while they ate in wagamammas so pleased with that I love wagammas but would want to plan to eat out as am so focused at the moment. So having soup scan bran and mackerel pate. Probably go out again with mr somewhere for a walk after gp highlights

Just adding my syns today. 1 for small amount if gravy. And 4.5 for noughts and Crosses. So syns 5.5.
He a low low
He b wholemmeal cob
Bacon and baked beans
Tea
Chicken breast with veg and sw chips.

How are you today Hazel, just read your food diary not had bacon and beans for a while may have that for my lunch today xx

How are you today Hazel, just read your food diary not had bacon and beans for a while may have that for my lunch today xx

Im fine thanks Barry !!! (Im heather not hazel lol)

Been shopping today I have new shoes and 2 new tops.just need a denim skirt now. I tried a 12 one on but didnt want to pay 22pound for it.when we have new tyres a new washer and a new microwave to buy so going to lookon ebay.
1395065775118.jpg

Attachments

• 1395065786345.jpg
    1395065786345.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 62
They are soooo nice to. Cant wait to go out in them.! Best thing is mum was shopping with me and brought them for me. Also gave me money towards isabels new converse. I said I like coming shopping with u lol

ooooooooooooooo sexy mama so nice to see you so happy and reaping the benefits of all your hard work being a trooper has paid dividends lovely lady xxxxxxx

Sorry Heather:sign0007: I just read Hazel thread them I started to write on yours.

Love the shoes and top by the way. xx

Lol. Its ok I thought that's what had happened. Lol
Thank u I do love them and have been loving clothes shopping since being able to go on a shop and try anything on. Its such a nice feeling x

Lol. Its ok I thought that's what had happened. Lol
Thank u I do love them and have been loving clothes shopping since being able to go on a shop and try anything on. Its such a nice feeling x

Can't wait for that feeling and to go shopping with my daughter, I hate clothes shopping now, I won't let anyone buy me clothes, hubby, daughter and daughter in law no one because of my size, one day that lovely feeling will come just like you have. xx

Back