Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

My birthday is September 22nd so 6 months to go!! That's not long a at all and not long after Mother's Day either

Have a nice afternoon going to treat myself to a book :)

So wish I hadn't eaten so mixh salt and pepper bread with butter last night/yesterday. Don't know what it was but my daughter said something last night. That just clicked.... if I have a day night off ots going to take longer to loss it.. when im so close. I know this but hearing her say it. Ive had my last day/night off. . Its stupid really cause it cocks the rest of the week up.

Me too. No more treat nights.

Not long left till target!!!

O Heather how can you read those books I read one a true life story about a young boy who they practically treated worse than animals it still wont shift from my head now call me an ignoramous although I know these things happen it just baffles me how why when it all goes on ???????? so so sad, then you here of these poor kids dying and social services being blamed GOD how can any mum treat any child like they do ?? on a lighter note hmmm cant think of nowt lolol xx

Tbh karen its not something I normally read. But I started reading it thinking it was a different story. But its interesting. Your on about the Dave books. Yes I read those a long time ago to. But to be fair because ive learnt a lot about safe guarding ive heard some shocking awful things.

Anyway on a lighter note lol. From today I am just writing my syns down. As I know what to do on both red and ee. If I just keep my eye on my syns that's the way forward for me.
So today 3 sausage. (3) brown sauce (1) extra light mayo (1) so 5 today.

Ill still put what cooking that day rozie but not bother boring u with breakfast.

So today for tea im going to make Mexican eggs. And for pudding syn free lemon meringue. (Bellecat) told me about it
Ill try to remember to take photos today.
Syns today and maybe thats it are
Sausage 3. Sauce 1. Alpen light bar 2.5
6.5 Syns
It is also a red day today.

Mexican eggs for tea with salad
1395427556182.jpg
Lemon meringue

Attachments

• 1395427586236.jpg
    1395427586236.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 50
Eggs were lovely. Will make that again

Not sure what to make of the lemon. I was nice but the bottom needed to be more thicker I think. . It felt naughty though lol

Ee day today. My husband is working overtime today to earn a bit of extra cash. He got in at 1am. And was at work again at 8.30.for a ten hour shift.
So making his steak and chips and mushy peas with mushrooms for our late tea. .
Going to save my syns today for one of the new magnum ice creams with champayne in it. 13 syns.
Plus alpen light bar 2.5. 15.5 today had a glass of red too. So saying 25.5 today. Ill pull back now to 7 a day till wednesday
Had mug shot for lunch

Last edited:
On a red day today.
Having tandorri chicken and salad for tea.
Syns today
Sausage 3 syns
Noughts and Crosses 4.5
7.5 syns today

Last edited:
Back