Autumnbabe's diary. Getting there.!!

Hi darling :)

Pizza looks delicious.

I want to buy the wraps, but I don't think I'll have them that often so don't want to waste them. Could freeze them I guess once I've used one.

Mmmm pizza.

No jane they are them B free wraps from asda

How many syns are in the wraps and what did you put on the top? Did you bake the wraps first or just put everything on and put it in the oven, how long do you cook them on what temp. Sorry for all the questions x

How many syns are in the wraps and what did you put on the top? Did you bake the wraps first or just put everything on and put it in the oven, how long do you cook them on what temp. Sorry for all the questions x

Recipe is on my diary bye bye jelly belly and thunder thighs :)

Hi darling :) Pizza looks delicious. I want to buy the wraps, but I don't think I'll have them that often so don't want to waste them. Could freeze them I guess once I've used one. Mmmm pizza.

I freeze them with greasepoof paper in between them come in a re sealable bag and I use them from frozen :)

It's my diary belletabbycat, that's the name of my diary it is in the food diary section I'm not clever enough to post a link I'm afraid if you click on my profile and go to my recent posts it will be on there

Lol. Tbh I only use my phone but can do most stuff from it.. can't see or do tickers and sigs.. just see what everyone has wrote which is important x

Scales still not moved.. bèen this weight for 3 weeks now.. #fedup
So after my birthday. I am asking my leader for a plan of action. As ive been doing red for a whole week so not many carbs either... fed up with it.. so birthday. Plan of action and exercise

If you don't exercise maybe you should start some.

No need to go to the gym, just start walking. You're getting real close to target so it's gonna be harder now.

You'll need to either reduce your calories (which isn't a wise idea because we don't eat many carbs anyway) or increase exercise.

I say you should start walking an hour a day. Not fast walking, just walk at your normal pace.

Yea I totally agree with Roziee Heather your food is fab what your eating if anything your eating a little to little I wouldnt be palmed off with what your consultant tells you either your following plan 100% and u need to see results if you were like me and cheating id give in but your not... see what scales say tomorrow and go from there I would personally pop myfitnesspal in your phone and log everything you eat and everything you do physically it will be a faff but it will also break down how your eating into carbs sugars fats etc at least then you will have a base to go from and if you need more cals you can add in some extra cos it matters not how we wrap it all up as s/w w/w cals its all relevant cals in cals out... thing is if your not out n about pushing prams or running back n forth school walking school runs you could well need to up your walking now to complete this last pain in the bum stone off I have no doubt you will get there tho your just fab !!!

Hex a milk
Hexa low low
Hex b 2 weetibix
Lunch
Low low mixed with salad and prawns.
Tea
Rivita and... not sure yet
Syns....

Back